Food, Beverage & Hospitality business for sale in Burra
- Food, Beverage & Hospitality
- 3 & 5 Upper Thames Street Burra SA 5417
- $795,000 (GST na)
Life is pretty good in the country! Freehold Property - successful Restaurant
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 24452
Opportunity to be your own boss AND own your commercial property outright. Why be stuck paying rent to someone else when you could be investing in your own future, living the life, doing exactly what you love?
For the last 10 years this property has been home to of one of South Australias most popular and successful restaurants La Pecora Nera (The Black Sheep).
The current owners have established an award-winning, lifestyle-friendly business and put it firmly on the map, with patrons coming from near and far to experience the rustic food and country hospitality of The Black Sheep. With growing family commitments the current owners are now ready to pass on the mantle to new owners to take The Black Sheep into its next decade.
Large and attractive, fully fitted out restaurant building, with an additional adjoining vacant block with uninterrupted views of the Burra Creek and gardens. Perfectly positioned in the centre of the beautiful heritage town of Burra. Strong local and tourist trade providing a key foothold into this fast developing region. Strategically located within a stones throw of the Clare Valley and the Barossa, en-route to the Riverland, Flinders Ranges and Outback, this venue provides the perfect location to capitalise on the tourism boom happening in regional South Australia. Plenty of scope to either continue the business as is, or extend its trading further to develop on the many additional opportunities the business has to offer.
The business model is extremely flexible in structure and has successfully adapted to trading in the coronavirus age, trading strongly with takeaway and having ample space to comply with the new norms of social distancing. The property also includes the adjacent vacant block, which is excellently positioned for future development (STCC).
* Licensed for 100 patrons
* Over 400sqm of space for dining (plenty of space to cater for social distancing with COVID-19
* Two titles totally approximately 1523sqm
* One title is a level vacant block with potential to build on (STCC)
This large and attractive premises offers:
* Light and spacious dining area with exposed beams, polished wood floors and magnificent views of Burra heritage features and gardens.
* Large modern commercial kitchen
* Ducted evaporative cooling in wood-oven area, plus 2 x reverse cycle split systems and slow combustion heater for comfort in the dining area
* 10.44kw Solar panel system
* Property has been recently renovated including new roof, wiring, plumbing and septic system
The current owners are excited to see the business continue to grow and flourish in the hands of its eventual new owners. All the hard work has been done.
Enquire today about this great opportunity
DISCLAIMER No Agent Business (www.noagentbusiness.com.au) is an Australian For Sale By Owner website operating since 1999. We proudly assist business owners who are looking to sell their own business without paying any broker commission. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, the correctness cannot be guaranteed.
|Parking||Ask Business Broker|
|Annual return||Ask Business Broker|
|Last updated||30 Jun 2020|