Retail business for sale in Kurmond
- Kurmond NSW 2757
- $1,300,000 (GST na)
Large Property On Acres With Successful Leather Business - Hawkesbury, NSW
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 18755
Located in the foothills of the Blue Mountains, this outstanding investment offers not only a fabulous home, but also the opportunity to secure an income.
Just an hour's drive to Sydney city centre, the business is well established, with the nearest competitor 30km away.
- Substantial freehold property with retail shop
- Excellent main road location
- The building has been operating as a business for 60 years
- The shop was opened by the current owners 4 years ago
- Well established as an Ugg Boot business
- Also sells other leather goods, skins, hides and gifts
- Additional income from small manufacturing section, producing dog collars, leads, dog beds
- Customers include locals and tourists
- Includes all fittings and fixtures, manufacturing equipment and materials for leather dog products
- No staff employed
- Training provided
Making this investment extra special is the inclusion of a fabulous 4-bedroom home on 1.6 acres. Just walking distance from shops, transport, primary and high schools, the property includes a large farm shed and 5 stables.
With easy access to the Blue Mountains, the city, Hawkesbury River, and the Central Coast, you couldn't wish for a better location to live and work.
Price: $1.3 million
|Floor Area||Ask Business Broker|
|Parking||Ask Business Broker|
|Annual return||Ask Business Broker|
|Last updated||7 Jun 2019|