Industrial & Manufacturing business for sale in Richmond
- Industrial & Manufacturing
- 12 Clark Street Richmond VIC 3121
- Contact Agent
Large Fully Permitted Food & Beverage Factory with lapsed Cafe Permit
These unique premises are in an emerging inner-city boutique precinct brimming with landmark residential and office developments.
In recent years the area has undergone significant upsurge in popularity. Surrounding area full of lifestyle factors both day and night creating many 24/7 opportunities.
Currently central commercial catering kitchens rented to hospitality operators.
These versatile customised premises could also be ideal for the production of pharmacy, cosmetic, brewery, distillery, coffee roasting, cafe-bar, mushroom, dark factory or laboratory or high-tech clean room manufacturing or co-working offices, off-location incubator.
Many operations (stca) would suit and could take advantage of the:
* Large Commercial Kitchen - Inner City Circle
* Two Fully Permitted Food and Beverage Factories that can operate as one factory.
* Site is fully permitted to support a 24/7 operation.
* Lapsed Permit for 32m2 Café 7 days a week.
* Pending Permit to increase NLA approx 52m2 in existing building envelope.
* Rental uplift by asset re-positioning within a thriving development zone.
* Convenient location close to Victorian Gardens Shopping Centre, public transport from Victoria Street, Burnley Street and Bridge Road, off location yet close to major roads, 4km from CBD.
* Passing rents 157k p.a. Plus GST
* The leases expire December 2019 allowing new owner many options including:
Offering Excellent Acquisition Timing to Capitalise for:
* Owner Occupier....Ready Set Go!...Plug n Play...saving time and money.
* Investor may continue as and re-write new leases to sitting tenants.
* Value Add Investor utilising the pending permit renew leases with keen existing tenants.
* Developers...Game, Set, Match.
* Premises purpose built as cheese factory in 1981 and extensively renovated since.
* Building is a two level brick building premises erected on land.
* Currently used by several business as food factory.
* Total building area is approx 850sqm on approx 620sqm of land.
Significant Building Improvements Including:
* Premises in rock solid condition.
* Street frontage being approx 17m with two Container roller doors plus loading bay.
* One offsite car parking permit.
* Substantial installations and chattels schedule.
*Truck wash down zone with trade waste drainage in loading dock.
* Bowser underground in loading dock used for vegetable oil.
* Coolroom approx 40m2 with two doors plus pallet door forklift entry via loading dock.
* Ample gas, electricity, water, trade waste connected to premises.
* Gas lines, water lines, drainage, pneumatic air and steam lines throughout production areas.
* Climate control in production areas powered by industrial Air Con and Evaporative Cooler.
* No natural light in production areas therefore excellent climate control features.
* Walk-on insulated sandwich panel ceiling.
*Airlock facilities to and from production areas not currently in use.
* 4.2m ceiling clearance in production areas.
* 6.m ceiling clearance in warehouse.
* 10.m ceiling clearance in dock was used for silos.
* Electricity 3phase approximately 200amp per phase
* Gas Natural 4kpa with very significant kilojoules per hour volume
* Water significant in-bound volume from street and throughout site.
* Trade Waste Agreement
* NBN internet connection in street due May 2019, currently ADSL2+
* Telephone Lines approximately 10 in street
* Floor drains in production areas.
* 3000lr Grease Trap with Triple Interceptor.
* Large male and female change rooms with showers and toilets.
* Ground and first floor offices with staff canteen.
* Mezzanine floor once used as machineworkshop.
* Warehouse Storage separate from production areas.
Premises fully let with all leases due to expire Dec 2019 with no options.
The excellent long term sitting tenants are keen to renegotiate lease renewals.
Site is situated in IND1, however it's not a question of but rather when site precinct will be rezoned.
* Convenient location close to Victorian Gardens Shopping Centre, public transport from Victoria Street, Burnley Street and Bridge Road.
* Site surrounded by landmark office and residential developments.
* The location benefits from an abundance of excellent nearby amenities , public transport, recreational facilities including IKEA and The Victoria Gardens * Shopping and Office Precinct.
* Whilst being in a quiet zone some 4km from CBD.
* Close to major arterial roads and freeways.
Strong local and international investment in precinct is testament to its high desirability.
High profile office and residential projects currently approved or under construction are an excellent metric of the potential of the subject property as future development site.
Facilities nearby 12 Clark Street include:
* Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre incl Supermarkets, Aust Post, Cinemas, Gyms
* 7 mins walk to Bridge and Victoria Streets tram stops for No 12, 109, 48, 79 trams.
* All day car parking in surrounding streets.
* Crèche and ELC in nearby River Street.
* Capital Cycling Trail along Yarra River 100m away from Clark Street
* Royston Hotel
* Mountain Goat Brewery Bar
* Moon Dog Brewery Bar
* Clark Street Coffee Roasters Café
* Street Coffee Roasters Café
* Duke Coffee Roasters
* Velizzano Coffee Roasters Café
This is a rare opportunity close to the city with enormous versatility.
Sale is subject to existing short-term lease until December 2019
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 21030
|Floor Area||Ask Business Broker|
|Parking||Ask Business Broker|
|Annual return||Ask Business Broker|
|Last updated||18 Apr 2019|