Butcher business for sale in Blackall
- Blackall QLD 4472
- Call for price
Land And Business
The Barcoo Butchery owned by the Davison Family for many years, is where Blackall keeps the best stash of meat! It could now be yours.
The freehold butcher shop is the only business of this kind operating in town with modern up-to-date facilities. It is well known for its excellent product quality and exemplary customer service.
The business is well positioned on the Landsborough Highway capturing passing traffic and pedestrians alike.
The key features:
- Supplying the local IGA Supermarket meat cabinet, daily
- Large and diverse customer base
- Weekly refrigerated transport out of Brisbane
- Purpose built building constructed in 2003 (15.2x 8.3sqm)
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Extensive s/steel work benches and dry goods shelving
- Naturally heated artesian water to clean shop- not metered
- Solar power system installed-excellent savings on electricity
- 2.5mx 6mx 2.6m cold room fitted with carcass rails and carton shelving
- 2.5mx 3mx 2.6m walk- in freezer with a single self-serve glass display door in customer area
- Display Cabinet
- 4.5m long by 0.9m deep- excellent display unit
- New shed 15m x 11.1m x 5.4m (h)
- Lockable with cement flooring
- 4+ car spaces
List of Equipment included in Sale
- Counter and pre-packed Scales
- Touch screen POS terminal and access to POS software subscription
- VC999 Cryovac Machine
- Bench Overwrapper
- KT Cuber
- Brice cold meat Slicer
- Thompson MK3 Band Saw
- Grundfos Brine Pump
- Thompson 900MM Mincer/Mixer
- Thompson 27kg Hydraulic Sausage Filler
- Plastic and Stainless Steel Display Trays
- Display Case Price Tickets
- 100 S/Steel S Hooks
- 3 x 50l Round Brine Barrells
- 1 x 200 l Brine Tub
- 2 Carton Trollies
- Quality of Tubs in various sizes
- 2010 Hilux Workmate with Fridge/Freezer with 240v standby
The sale of the Barcoo Butchery allows the new owners to take the business to the next level. There is plenty of meat to chew over in this business and be you can be part of a vibrant community.
For further particulars, please contact the selling agent, David Hardie on 0427 575 974 anytime.
So much work goes into buying a business, so why not let Valiant do the heavy lifting on helping you getting you the finance you need.
Valiant’s digital quoting tool will assess your eligibility and compare products from over 80 lenders, all in a few minutes!