Just $180k - Croissant Express Cafe, Darwin, Galleria Shopping Centre - Fully Operational New Cafe
The opportunity to 'walk-in' to a cafe, at the lowest entry cost possible, with existing trained staff in place - does not come often.
It is your opportunity to own a franchised cafe business with all the systems, support and buying power that comes with it.
Croissant Express is a well-established brand particularly in the Western Australian marketplace. The company has decided to take a very deliberate approach to develop it's brand and foot print in multiple locations across Northern Australia.
The lowest possible entry costs have been achieved via the strategy of re-branding' existing previous non-franchised cafe operations, thereby ensuring that the investment costs into the business are kept as low as possible.
Croissant Express has a long-term growth view to expanding the brand across the top end and north western parts of the country, and they have structured the deal for a new franchise partner in the region specifically to achieve this.
* FULLY OPERATIONAL cafe $180,000 walk-in,
* Staff trained,
* Opened on 1 September,
* Low royalty fee of 4% (reduced from 7% to allow for higher operation costs in the north)
* Long-term lease in place with initial 2 years + an option for 7 more years!
* On-site support during hand over,
* Ongoing monthly support from a franchise support network.
CONTACT - Steve Andrews, 0419 328 891 or on email@example.com