Just $170k - Croissant Express Cafe, Broome - Fully Operational New Cafe
The opportunity to 'walk-in' to a cafe, at the lowest entry cost possible, with existing trained staff in place - does not come often.
It is your opportunity to own a franchised cafe business with all the systems, support and buying power that comes with it.
Croissant Express is a well-established brand particularly in the Western Australian marketplace. The company has decided to take a very deliberate approach to develop it's brand and foot print in multiple locations across Northern Australia.
The lowest possible entry costs have been achieved via the strategy of re-branding' existing previous non-franchised cafe operations, thereby ensuring that the investment costs into the business are kept as low as possible.
Croissant Express has a long-term growth view to expanding the brand across the top end and north western parts of the country, and they have structured the deal for a new franchise partner in the region specifically to achieve this.
* FULLY OPERATIONAL cafe $170,000 walk-in,
* Staff trained,
* Low royalty fee of 4% (reduced from 7% to allow for higher operation costs in the north)
* Marketing Fees - usually 3% on your turn over. BUT, we give them back to you to spend on
growing your business in the local market,
* Good lease in place with 3 years + an option for 3 more.
* On-site support during hand over,
* Ongoing monthly support from a franchise support network.
CONTACT - Steve Andrews, 0419 328 891 or on firstname.lastname@example.org