Jim's Fencing Melbourne South East - Leading Fence Franchise
Owning your own Jim’s fencing franchise is not just about financial gain, but the lifestyle benefits that come with being your own boss.
* Jim's operate all over Australia & NZ & have more work than it can be handled.
* In the last 12 months in Australia Jim's have had more than $33 million worth of jobs which haven't been able to service.
* Jim's fencing needs franchisee to meet customer demand.
Jim’s Fencing has everything you need to get started in establishing your own business. Jim's fencing provide strong teamwork, leadership, training, proven systems, all your marketing needs, invoicing and quoting requirements, a great product and committed support team to help ensure your business success.
Opportunities exist all over Australia & NZ – if you have the drive & passion, Jim's Fencing have the work.
Jim's fencing provides franchisees with marketing & branding such as a National Website with individual landing pages & social media. Jim's Fencing also helps you conduct a local area marketing campaign and have marketing resources such as flyers, letters and stationery for you to use. This means more time for you to focus on your fencing customers and grow your business & profits.
A 3-day business training at the Jims Group head office in Melbourne is the first step.
This is followed by 8 weeks paid for training. In this 8 weeks you will be hands on with one of Jim's Fencing's experienced Franchisees who will be not only your Trainer, but also your business mentor. During these 8 weeks you will be reimbursed at $1000.00/week.
Do I need prior experience to be successful Jim’s fencing Franchisee? NO
Some of the attributes of Jim's Fencing most successful franchisees include the following.
* Ability to work with your hands
* Enjoy an outdoors and ever-changing environment
* An eye for detail
* Ready to commit fully to your own business
* Wanting to control your financial security
* Take pride in your own work
* Proud to be a part of a leading team
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Some of the key differences with Jim’s fencing compared to many other business opportunities include:
* A strong brand with over 96% public recognition
* A team 3,600 strong leading to massive group discounts on business costs i.e. insurance
* Comprehensive 8 +8 weeks training program
* The biggest fencing company in Australia and this year celebrating our 20th year in business
* Ongoing technical advice, training and new product demonstrations
* Regular business reviews & support
* No franchise fees payable on referrals
* The vast majority of Jim’s Fencing franchisees are booked out at least 3-4 weeks ahead
* High income per hour and per job, compared to other home services businesses
* Unlimited potential to grow the business to multiple employees and vehicles if you choose to
* Ability to resell your business
* Regular franchisee meetings, conferences and newsletters
* Detailed franchisee Operations Manual
* Comprehensive marketing & self-promotional manual & materials library
* Group advertising giving excellent return on investment for your marketing dollars
Join a franchise group that wants you to succeed and achieve your own goals, one that does not collect a percentage of your profits, and wants you to attain the independence and freedom that you deserve.
If you think Jim’s fencing might be just what you are looking for then Jim's Fencing invite you to contact us to organise a day Trail Day in the field with one of the Franchisees. That way you can really see what happens in the day-to-day business of a Jims Fencing Franchisee.
Jim’s fencing was set up more than 20 years ago as an extension of the Jim’s Group, the largest and best-known home services business in Australia that now has branches in Canada, New Zealand and the United Kingdom. Coupled with your pride in quality workmanship and service, you can achieve direct rewards for the effort you expend in your own business. A Jim’s Fencing franchise is a fantastic opportunity to run a business, with the support of an organisation that offers a rewarding lifestyle and excellent financial gain.
We are the largest fencing installation company in Australia, have a very high profile & a trusted name. Jim’s Fencing has appeared regularly on national television, including programs such as ‘Burkes Backyard’, ‘Renovation Rescue’, ‘Better Homes & Gardens’.
Contact us today for more info. Jim's fencing need more franchisees to satisfy customer demand.
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 19434