Retailer business for sale in East Brisbane
- East Brisbane QLD 4169
- $700,000 WIWO
Import, Wholesaling Retailing and Manufacturing Craft Business For Sale #3690
This business has been established for 70 years and specialises in products for all types of this craft.
Being one of the most widely traded commodities in the world this industry plays a prominent role in the world’s economy, with an estimated global trade value of approximately US$100 billion per year.
The range is extensive covering tools, hardware, belts, dyes, pre-cuts, leather and books to name a few. The business imports most products in bulk, or as packaged items, then wholesales to shops and manufacturers, or sells to retail customers.
Key points to business
• Established for 70 years
• Only trades 5 days per week (Monday to Friday from 8am to 4pm)
• Unique product range with limited competition
• New website with shopping cart
• Diverse customer base with no heavy reliance on any specific customers
• 2,800 retail customers and 1,200 wholesale customers
• Excellent database and computer systems
• Excellent catalogue and website
• Easily managed by husband and wife team
• Small number of staff
• Growth opportunities in finished leather products - belts, wallets, handbags
• Overseas travel opportunities
• Good location in modern building with plenty of parking
• Worldwide trend back towards genuine leather
This business is a tremendous feel good business, working with small businesses, individuals and will be easily learnt by the buyer. This business would ideally suit anybody who has previously been in sales with importing, online, retailing, manufacturing back -ground of any other product and or range.
Asking price: $700,000 WIWO
For more information about this excellent opportunity, complete the Confidentiality Agreement quoting reference no: 3690
Please refer to the business reference #3690
Call Broker Simone Simpson today on 0429 988 104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Floor Area||Ask Business Broker|
|Parking||Ask Business Broker|
|Annual return||Ask Business Broker|
|Last updated||8 Feb 2019|