Food, Beverage & Hospitality business for sale in Melbourne
- Food, Beverage & Hospitality
- Melbourne VIC 3000
- $428,000 (GST na)
Immaculate Corporate Café in the Heart of the CBD! Tkg $18k pw (Our Ref: V1583)
- Impressive takings of approx $18,000 per week operating 5 days only - short hours!
- Impeccable café located in the heart of the CBD on iconic Flinders Lane location.
- Consistent Coffee sales of 35 kg plus per week, and regular loyal University patrons!
- Monday Thursday 7am to 4pm and Friday 7am to late with liquor licence in place until 1am.
- Huge potential to extend trading hours and introduce weekend trade if so desired.
- Situated in a classic Melbourne building with high ceiling and intricate detailing throughout.
- Providing exceptional quality in coffee, food, wine, service and atmosphere..
- Boasting a delicious seasonal international menu using the freshest produce available.
- Extensive wine list featuring over 40 boutique and well-established Australian wineries.
- Catering available for office or in-house functions with a tailor made menu.
- Prime central position, always busy with huge exposure and foot traffic.
- Minutes away from trams stops and a train station with abundant underground parking.
- Loyal and extensive customer database - very popular with corporate clientele.
- Servicing the countless surrounding offices and corporate staff, with fantastic online reviews.
- Established online presence with well-presented website and social media profiles.
- Inspections will impress, call now to book exclusively through Paramount!
**Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref V1583)
**Some Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business.
|Floor Area||Ask Business Broker|
|Parking||Ask Business Broker|
|Annual return||Ask Business Broker|
|Last updated||11 Sep 2019|