Takeaway Food business for sale in Bundaberg Central
- Takeaway Food
- 216b Bourbong Street Bundaberg Central QLD 4670
- Contact Agent
Iconic Bundaberg Business - Huge Turnover - Don't Miss This Opportunity
"A NAME THAT ALL THE LOCALS KNOW"
THE HUNGRY TUM DINE-IN/TAKEAWAY BUNDABERG
24HRS - 365DAYS - $$$
Be very quick to enquire about this hugely successful 24-hour/365 days a year, Dine-In/Take-Away Bundaberg Based Business.
THE FIGURES ARE INCREDIBLE - THE PROFIT IS AMAZING - THE POSSIBILITIES AND FUTURE GROWTH ARE EXTREMELY ATTRACTIVE AND EXCITING
At a glance:
- Well Established and highly successful (over 27+ years in the family) and approx. 38 years in total
- Prime central CBD position with long lease "option" in place (approx. 13 years, full lease details and contract available upon request)
- Great Staff and management plan (ideally would suit owner-operator)
- Full training on all aspects of the business will be provided to ensure a smooth change of ownership. Owners are available to meet if required and answer any questions directly.
- Ideal business for working family or couple looking to buy an easy-run diverse business returning extremely solid profits with a sound Lease and plans in place for future revenue growth in 2024.
- Full list of plant and equipment available upon request
- No franchise fees, what you make is yours!
Michael Nash & Corey Hay are proud to offer this well-known and supported business to the market with inspections available by private appointment.
Financials are available to genuine interested parties on request.
DON'T MISS THIS - CALL TODAY
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, mis description or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified*