Food, Beverage & Hospitality business for sale in Frankston
- Food, Beverage & Hospitality
- Frankston VIC 3199
- $195,000 (GST na)
Iconic Bar/Small Pub and Restaurant Business, function room, beer garden
This Bar/Small Pub and Restaurant Business for sale is well located in main street of Frankston, a very popular district of the Mornington Peninsula only 40 kilometers from Melbourne, it is well known for people to catch up for drinks after spending the day at the beach or to spend a night out.
It is well serviced by public transport with train station across the road and main arterial road through the heart of town.
There are apartments going up in the street, the council has just spent over 60 million dollars re-building the train station and beautifying the street.
Large premises with on-premises license for 200 patrons. 120 downstairs and 80 upstairs in function area.
Downstairs - relaxed pub atmosphere with full commercial kitchen, cool room, bar refrigeration, 2 bars, Beer systems, Function and events space upstairs as well.
• Brand new set up both downstairs and upstairs
• Fully licensed until 1am Thurs-Sat and 11pm Sun-Wed.
• Commercial kitchen.
• Lease options of 3x4x4x4
• Rent of $1,259 per week including GST for huge premises.
• Trading 6 nights per week: Mondays closed, Tuesdays - Thursdays 3pm to 11pm, Fridays and Sat 3pm to 1am, Sunday 3pm to 11pm
• Run Under Semi Management with 6 casual staff members.
Excellent investment as the area is become busier and night life is booming.
New owners can reap the benefits from a brand new set up only 1 year old
Well worth an inspection.
Further information can be obtained by calling Ismar Muratovic on 0404 146 202
|Floor Area||Ask Business Broker|
|Parking||Ask Business Broker|
|Annual return||Ask Business Broker|
|Last updated||21 Sep 2018|