Food, Beverage & Hospitality business for sale in Niddrie
- Food, Beverage & Hospitality
- 338b Keilor Rd Niddrie VIC 3042
- MAKE AN OFFER
Ice Cream / Gelateria In Prime Location. Long Lease With Top Quality Fit-out!
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 19227
This ice-cream café is much more than meets the eye. Situated in a prime location amongst many other good businesses with HUGE foot traffic. Ample seating, with a Cosmopolitan theme inside and out!
Without a doubt this would be one of the best shops on Keilor road. Owner has spared no expense customising the shop to create a great ambience for customers and the best equipment to produce their home-made ice cream and gelato.
CHOICE OF PURCHASE
There are choices for the purchaser, as owner is happy to negotiate.
- Without the main equipment - $160,000
- With ALL the equipment - $270,000
All equipment other than the coffee machine is owned and owner is selling the business either on a walk in walk out basis or without the equipment. The premises have been renovated and customised for the business offering 3 areas. The front for customers, a laboratory (for the home-made ice-cream preparation) and then a rear kitchen area.
If purchased with equipment, the main items are:-
* Large display fridges
* Drinks fridges.
* Commercial kitchen with canopy gas oven and automatic dishwasher (connected with sink).
* Long 3metre s/steel bench with 5-door under bench fridges.
* Customised Laboratory with ice-cream machine and blast chiller
* Two upright freezers for the ice-cream (One holds 36 flavours and the other hlds 80! (The second freezer was necessary due to the amount of ice cream required)!
* Stainless steel tubs approximately 80-100.
This business is renowned for quality ice cream and makes the ice-cream daily. Customers queue every day to get the best gelato in town! The business trades 7 days per week but doesnt open until 12.00 noon until 11.00pm, offering the new owner ABSOLUTE ability to do breakfasts and much more coffee! Takings would probably skyrocket. It requires 2-3 casuals to run and ice cream needs to be made daily. Owner is more than happy to train in order to maintain the quality that the business is known for.
The premises are leased with long term options. All the hard work has been done but current owner has another business and cannot take this to that next level! The sale price reflects the quality and the spend that has been invested, so take advantage of this and walk in knowing youll have people queuing at the door. Potential to expand for sure! This business will sell fast and is highly recommended for interested people to come and see for themselves.