Food, Beverage & Hospitality business for sale in Canberra
- Food, Beverage & Hospitality
- - Hog's Breath Cafe - Woden Canberra ACT 2600
- $599,000 + SAV
Highly Profitable & Long Established Family-Friendly Restaurant Located in Prime Position in Woden!
After more than 15 years of dedication, the owner's of this hugely successful Hog's Breath Cafe with sales in excess of $47,000 per week have now decided to put their much loved business on the market!
Located in a prime position adjacent to Westfield Woden and with excellent visibility from Hindmarsh Drive, this iconic restaurant has been a favourite destination for the locals since 2004.
Key Features & Benefits:
* Highly profitable & long established restaurant
* Prime location with excellent visibility
* Easy access and ample parking
* Strong customer base
* Full bar and liquor license
* Excellent fit-out so nothing more to spend
* Lease in place to July 2023 with a 5 year option
* Extremely reasonable rental price for this area in comparison to current rental prices inside Westfield Woden
* Major residential developments occurring nearby ensuring continued growth for the Woden area
* Room for further improvement with a dedicated and motivated new owner operator
* Would suit a couple or extended family enabling a significant reduction in wages
* Strong and ongoing Franchisor training & support
Hogs Breath Cafe is an Australian home-grown franchise system that has expanded from one store to over 80 locations throughout Australia and New Zealand and are now Australias largest licensed casual dining restaurant concept that can be truly described as a homegrown Australian success story.
Don't miss your opportunity to join this successful homegrown franchise - call TODAY!
Sale price $599,000 + SAV
For more information about this exciting opportunity please call Michael Newham of Finn Franchise Brokers on 0419 263 014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Floor Area||Ask Business Broker|
|Parking||Ask Business Broker|
|Annual return||Ask Business Broker|
|Last updated||16 Apr 2019|