Accommodation & Tourism business for sale in Charleville
- Accommodation & Tourism
- Charleville QLD 4470
- Offers Above $950,000
Freehold Caravan Park Set On 40 Acres Just 2km From Town & Only 10 Years Old
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 25117.
If your looking for a country lifestyle, work for 9 months per year, you must inspect Charleville Bush Caravan Park.
Charleville Bush Caravan Park is set on 40 acres situated just 2km from the CBD of Charleville, QLD. Available for freehold purchase at a modest price, considering the location, a sound business, the inclusions, and many opportunities available for the astute buyer.
The Caravan Park is a successful and very profitable business, so much so, it is run 22 weeks of the year under management, then the remaining weeks run by the owners. A true lifestyle opportunity for those seeking a tree-change away from city life.
* 36 (huge) drive through powered sites & plenty of unpowered sites.
* Preliminary council approval for 10 more powered sites
* Undercover BBQ area, tables & chairs, stove for pizzas, wood heater
* Great laundry with 2 Speed Queens
* 2 beautiful modern tiled bathroom amenities. 3 showers and 3 toilets in each.
* Wood BBQs, camp oven set up, two large campfire areas.
* Enough campfire wood stacked up for an estimated 10 years supply.
* Fully self-contained Cottage - Best Accommodation in Charleville.
* Toyota Coaster bus for town tours. (training available)
* Well-equipped spacious office in own building.
* Lovely, two bedroom fully furnished owners resident with huge deck
* Freehold land - 40 acres inclusive of 10 acres of bush
* 3 Phase Power to sheds
* Caravan Clothes Line - side business
There are numerous additional items included in sale to run the park, tip truck, Kubota front end loader with plenty of attachments, Hilux Ute, all mowing and trimming equipment, museum of old gear, heaps of old implements around the place.
Extensive gear in workshop, 4 sheds including lots of handy gear.
Just 2km from town with all the normal services you would expect in a regional town this size, the hub of south-west Queensland.
This freehold property and business offers a multitude of other opportunities:
* Easy to run and closes over Summer
* Run as an owner operator (husband & wife team/family) - without management
* Seek further council advice for other possible opportunities (main road opportunities)
The park enjoys many repeat visitors and referrals and is highly recommended on sites like TripAdvisor & WikiCamps (major tool used by caravanners when selecting where to stay in a town).
This business and lifestyle have been absolutely enjoyed for the past 10 years by the current owners, who built and opened the park back in May 2011. It is now time for a change in their life. This is a great opportunity for the next owner and is highly recommended for you to consider and inspect.
Note: Authorisation of an NDA/confidentiality agreement will need to be signed prior to financials and further details being provided.
PRICE OFFERS ABOVE $950,000
DISCLAIMER No Agent Business (www.noagentbusiness.com.au) is an Australian For Sale By Owner website operating since 1999. We proudly assist business owners who are looking to sell their own business without paying any broker commission. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, the correctness cannot be guaranteed.
So much work goes into buying a business, so why not let Valiant do the heavy lifting on helping you getting you the finance you need.
Valiant’s digital quoting tool will assess your eligibility and compare products from over 80 lenders, all in a few minutes!