(ELECTRICAL TAGGING AND TESTING SERVICES) - Hunter/Newcastle/Port Stephens
Appliance Tagging Services is an Australia-wide franchise specialising in Electrical Safety Assessments and Testing and Reporting Management systems. Franchisees are highly trained in all aspects of electrical safety and require no prior electrical experience.
The current owner has been successfully operating this franchise for over 10 years. They will provide training and support and ongoing mentoring.
Also, there is huge potential to incorporate additional services and it is being sold on a "walk in walk out" basis with all equipment, stock and forward bookings included.
The franchise covers most of Newcastle, Lower Hunter and Port Stephens.
This secure business continues to show good income for an owner/operator and is offered at an affordable price.
- Large territory with repeat customers and growing client base
- No invoicing, no debt collecting, all reporting done for you
- Very minimal overheads as this business is operated from home with no premises required (i.e. no rent...no landlord)
- Standard franchise agreement is 5 x 5 years ensuring long term security
- Comprehensive on and off-site training in the Inspection, Testing and Tagging of portable electrical equipment is provided
- ATS franchisees work from home and conduct their testing and tagging business via a well-appointed, easily recognisable and distinctively sign-written vehicle
- 5 days per week
A keen astute owner/operator could grow this business substantially.
A great opportunity to secure your future and be your own boss.
To obtain more information you will need to complete a Confidentiality Agreement and contact the Listing Agent Brad Wallace.