Shop & Retail business for sale in St George NSW
- Shop & Retail
- St George NSW
- $100,000 (GST na)
Florist in Sydney South-Retail-Wedding Gifts - Sales $16,000 p/w - Busy Corner
Well Established 30 years Florist in Sydney South area- Profit $4,324 p.w - Retail - Wedding - Gifts - Well Customer relationship with local Hospital and Company- Excellent busy corner location.
Prime corner position on a busy street surrounded by residential and commercial buildings in the Sydney South area.
build and increase the data base - take on more weddings and corporate - expand gift ware selection - further expand website products - ideal for all types of buyers
open 7 days; Mon-Sat 7:30am--6:30pm , Sun 8am--3pm
3yrs+3yrs Lease ; commenced from Mar 2018; 4% Rent increase ; 3 month Bond
1 owner + 2 Fulltimes + 4 Casuals
Reason for Sale
No time to manage store
About the Business
Florist retail selling superior quality products including fresh flowers, plants, gift ware, hampers, candles and cards.
- The business is strongly recognised in wedding publications with weddings being a big part of the business along with weekly corporates and loyal account customers.
- Website online shop contributes consistent revenue weekly in addition to walk in retail
- Premises are well equipped for the preparation and display of products with shelving, counter and all office requirements available.
- The Business includes a TOYOTA Hiace Van 2010 ( Worth $15,000)
- There is an over 10 Sqm Cool Room and extra storage
- Front Street Parking and Back Yard Parking spaces avaliable
Established loyal customer base over 30 years. - Excellent high profile and busy corner location. - Strong emphasis on quality - Loyal returning customers- Great margins - Low Rent
Inviting and well proportioned air conditioned premises with plenty of natural light and an area of 75 sq. mts.
Corner location on Main street and surrounded by businesses and residential in the Sydney South Area
7 days - Mon. - Sat. - 7.30 a.m. - 6.30 p.m. - Sun. - 8.00 a.m. - 3.00 p.m.
Current lease expires May, 2021 + 3 year lease - 4% rent increases - 3 months bond.
1 owner +2 Fulltimes + 4 casuals
Misc.- 1 - Petrol Cost . - Misc.- 2 - Marketing Cost. - Long established connections with growers, suppliers and couriers and a great social media presence including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and top ranking on Google. -Nett profit shown is for owner working in the business
|Floor Area||Ask Business Broker|
|Parking||Ask Business Broker|
|Annual return||Ask Business Broker|
|Last updated||3 Oct 2019|