Cafe & Coffee Shop business for sale in Murray Bridge
Cafe & Coffee Shop
Murray Bridge SA 5253
$65,000 + SAV
Fast Growing Cafe in Prime Location Murray Bridge, SA
Business ID BS156489 - PROJECTED TURNOVER: $988K - PRIME LOCATION NEAR NEW EQUIPMENT
With a projected turnover of nearly $1 million for FY23/24 - and a very reasonable price tag you'll need to be quick to make this popular café your own! The only café in a busy shopping centre food court, Mojos has shown continual growth since the current owners took over in 2022.
Profits have been ploughed back into the business - to renovate the café and replace multiple pieces of equipment. This is a reluctant sale and the lucky buyer is getting a business that is as good as new with genuine growth potential!
- Sale price is only a fraction of the asset value A REAL BARGAIN!
- Mojos offers a large range of barista-made hot drinks, cold drinks, smoothies and frappes to complement a variety of food options
- Trading since 2012 - Average monthly turnover since December 2022 $82K
- Prime location right next to Big W - The only café in the food court
- Corner frontage with visibility from every direction - Excellent foot traffic
- Most of the equipment upgraded throughout 2023 including Roband deep fryers, Anvil display warmer, fridges, ice machine, coffee machine PLUS brand new UNOX SPEED Pro oven ($15K)
- All marketing in place including Facebook, Door Dash (since June), In mall Marketing
- Diverse customer base of daily regulars plus tourists, out of towners, and passing traffic
- Strong reputation within the Celiac community Regular enquiries about gluten free menu items BEFORE people visit the area
- Minimum core trading hours required - Plenty of opportunity to extend
- Fully trained staff willing to stay on Including a store manager who can continue to assist run the store
The current owners have made so many positive changes since taking over the business resulting in a growing customer base. Recent upgrades to equipment offer a huge range of future opportunities to the new owners.
The owners are only selling due to family commitments. Having turned Mojos into a very successful business, they want to see it continue to grow!