Retail business for sale in NSW
Excellent Location. Million Plus Turnover. High Roi
Large shop fronting busy Pittwater Road, provides huge potential to expand the established newsagents, and operate 2 businesses, and pay 1 rent. Already million dollar turnover and excellent return on investment.
Expand the existing stationery wholesale business to maximise potential turnover and profits. Or combine an existing business with a busy newsagency. Full newsagency located in Brookvale selling lottery products, cigarettes, newspapers, magazines, stationery, cards, gifts and party items is for sale. Also offering home deliveries and wholesale stationery supplies.
Nestled in among food and beverage establishments and next door to the local TAB. Backing onto a council car park, it has a high volume of foot traffic, and great local support/patronage producing a consistent turnover.
The store has expansive shop fit-out in excellent condition, nothing to spend. Both front and rear entry. There is potential to partition the floor space into two business spaces (with the rear entry featuring a garage door/delivery area, as well as a counter); Think street access newsagent, rear entrance a delivery business or a party shop. Share the space, share the costs!
Current owners are selling due to retirement.
Benefits of this business are:
* Huge potential to operate 2 businesses, using existing client base
* Dual entry and large fit-out can be multi-purposed to suit the operation of two businesses. Split the cost of rent to reduce expenses!
* Great location on busy road, with great foot traffic and loyal customers
* Fruitful Lotto commission
* No competition in the vicinity, the nearest newsagent is a 5 minute drive
* Easy to operate, with ability to control stock on hand. stationary on consignment and returnable.
* Potential to increase sales by extending weekend trading hours
* Great family business. Suited to a couple or family to owner operate, or an investor.
For more information on this opportunity and to receive and information memorandum, click the relevant contact button on this advertisement or contact Maree McSweyn on 1300 466 466.
|Floor Area||Ask Business Broker|
|Parking||Ask Business Broker|
|Annual return||Ask Business Broker|
|Last updated||14 Feb 2019|