Established Women's Fitness Business, $138,000
Combined Women's Fitness business $138,000 price.
Income to owner operator PT is $65,000 per annum.
Gross returns 22%pa as Owner Operator - suit Personal Trainer, although no experience necessary.
* Owner runs gym remotely - run under management.
* Strong lease and franchise terms.
* Growing membership.
* Women's fitness classes, dedicated following.
* Easy to run business, controlled overheads.
* 24 x 7 expansion possible.
* Nutrition facet of business untapped.
* Systems and marketing well established - training provided.
$138,000 WIWO Leasehold
The fitness industry is booming. And this business has everything you’ve ever dream of in owning a gym.
• Weekly Classes - Group Training and Personal Training
• Gym - Including weights and resistance training
• Purpose-Built Facility - Lots of space across, well-presented reception, modern toilets and showers (accessible), kids playroom
• Memberships - Multiple payment types: flexible, monthly and annual
• Active online assets - Facebook page with glowing reviews, comprehensive website
• The whole package - Procedures, policies, programs, equipment, timetables. Just focus on your passion. It’s like a franchise without the associated costs and limitations.
Successful business, strong brand, exciting industry. Leverage two income streams and share your passion for health and fitness.
Make an enquiry via the contact form to obtain :
• Non-Disclosure Agreement
• Business Plan, including marketing and social media information
• Financial Statements
Coffs Harbour is home to some of the most beautiful unspoilt coastline in NSW and offers a relaxed seaside lifestyle. The main industries include tourism, agriculture, eco-tourism and retail services.
Natural beauty and fun attractions draw families and adventurers to Coffs Harbour, a coastal city on the mid North Coast of NSW. Enjoy gorgeous beaches, water sports, adventure sports including skydiving, scuba diving and game fishing, and friendly encounters with animals.
From dolphins and butterflies to beaches and water sports, Coffs Harbour is teeming with great attractions and perfect for family holidays and adventurers.
The Coffs Harbour Regional population is expected to grow annually by 7% (average) to 157,735 people by 2021 !
Contact at 1300 622 300