Professional Services business for sale in Manly
- Professional Services
- Manly NSW 2095
- $180,000 (GST na)
Essential Service offering solutions to the Freight, Logistics and Parcel Market
Owning and operating a PACK & SEND Service Centre is highly rewarding helping people save time, trouble and money with their parcels and freight.
Over 15,000 customers have rated us resulting in PACK & SEND receiving the 'Best Courier Service in Australia' award. Check out what customers think of our business model in the Reviews section on our website.
PACK & SEND is a leading light in franchising, being the recipient of an array of franchising achievements. This includes our recent award as a 5 STAR Rated franchise system by FRANdata.
Some of the benefits of owning a PACK & SEND franchise are:
1. Growing eCommerce Parcel Market - Have the confidence of knowing a simple but compelling market reality; growing trade via the internet is increasing the demand for sending packed and unpacked goods via courier.
2. World Class Business Systems - You are fully equipped with the systems, resources, network, technology, expertise and buying power to exploit the explosive growth in the transportation of goods.
3. ‘No Limits’ to Your Sales Growth - Literally everyone is your potential customer. From Blue-chip corporations, SMEs, tourists, backpackers, eBayers, householders and government departments.
4. Brand Strength - With over 25 years history and international retail footprint of more than 135 locations, the PACK & SEND brand opens doors, confirms credibility and attracts loyalty. Our website, Call Centre and retail network deliver you consistent enquires from day one.
5. Great Work-Life Balance - A key benefit of owning a PACK & SEND Service Centre is that you are only operating 5½ days from retail premises.
6. Earn Passive Income- 24/7 - Get the best of both worlds - Online & Retail. With a combination of 'bricks & mortar' Service Centre sales and eCommerce parcel delivery sales.
7. High Profit Margin Products and Services - Many of PACK & SEND's services are operating at high gross profit margins. Transactions can gross anything from a few dollars to $80,000+
8. Low Cost Retail Business Model - Our retail business model has a low staff requirement and low non-perishable inventory.
9. Multi-Unit Franchise Opportunities - You have the opportunity to expand your footprint within the brand. We have a number of multi-unit franchise owners who acquire Service Centre after Service Centre.
10. Brand Lead Guarantee - The demand for our services is so strong, we guarantee in your first year a minimum number of people that contact you through our Call Centre and website. Contact us to view our Brand Lead Guarantee terms and conditions.
Our brand is delivering customer leads to the franchise network at record levels. Your marketing support includes:
- Social media management
- Search engine marketing and search engine optimisation
- PACK & SEND website
- Website Live-Chat service
- Online customer review management
- Google My Business optimisation
- Digital campaigns
- 1300 Call Centre
- Point of Sale (POS) material
With the support of your Field Support Manager and our experienced Marketing team, all your marketing needs are covered locally and nationally.
If you are a creative problem solver who goes the extra mile, if you understand the importance of providing quality customer service and if you love to close sales and develop business relationships, our ‘No Limits’ culture and proven business model is for you! Complementing your skills in sales, business development, account management and customer service.
No experience in freight, logistics or parcel services required. Our franchise system is built for go-getters who love variety and building rewarding relationships with their customers.
5 Star Rated Franchise System 2019
ProductReview.com.au Award – Best Courier 2019, 2020-2021
2nd Place FLA International Franchisor of the Year 2008
FCA Franchisor of the Year 2007
FCA Franchisor of the Year - Retail Category 2007
So much work goes into buying a business, so why not let Valiant do the heavy lifting on helping you getting you the finance you need.
Valiant’s digital quoting tool will assess your eligibility and compare products from over 80 lenders, all in a few minutes!