Accommodation & Tourism business for sale in Hobart
- Accommodation & Tourism
- Hobart TAS 7000
- $499,000 - $530,000 (GST na)
Edinburgh Gallery Bed & Breakfast 3.5 Star rating. 19 year Lease
Leasehold Edinburgh Gallery Bed & Breakfast 3.5 Star rating
Offered for sale with a (19 year lease)
All expressions of interest to
The Marketing Agents only
This business would suite a couple live on site, in the managers’ quarters
With a full kitchen dinning /lounge plus own bedroom
Parking for guests and owner
Edinburgh Gallery Bed & Breakfast offers accommodation with a relaxed, friendly atmosphere, in the heart of Hobart. Guests enjoy free continental breakfast and enjoy easy walking access to Hobart's attractions. It has been established as a B & b since 2003
The property is a grand Edwardian/Federation house built in 1908 and is full of retro furnishings. It has spacious rooms, some with ensuite bathrooms and some with shared bathroom facilities.
Throughout the building, there are high ceilings, sweeping staircases and old world charm. Each room is individually decorated in a distinctive hip-heritage style and all rooms have a television, bar fridge, and tea and coffee making facilities.
The breakfast room has an adjoining café, is available throughout the day and night, and is well stocked with a range of cereals and breads (including gluten free), as well as fresh jams, honey and peanut butter from the local farmer's market.
The guest lounge has television with DVD player. Free Wi-Fi and free parking for 8 vehicles’ are available. Paintings and artefacts are on display throughout the house. The owner will retain some, Paintings and artefacts as they are personnel affects.
Nearby attractions, include Salamanca Place and Market, Constitution Dock and Battery Point, the waterfront art and craft galleries and restaurants and the Museum and Art Gallery. You can enjoy day trips to Port Arthur, Historic Richmond and Bruny Island.
This is our guests' favourite part of Hobart, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 8.7 for a two-person trip.
This property is also rated for the best value in Hobart! Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city.
We speak your language!
Edinburgh Gallery Bed & Breakfast has been welcoming Booking.com guests since
21 Apr 2011.
What guests loved the mostabout: Edinburgh Gallery Bed & Breakfast
• “The B&B was close to the city centre, just a few minutes’ walk. The room was comfortable. Heaters were provided in the room and bathroom. Electric under blanket was also provided for each bed. ”
Sl Hong Kong
• “John was great and very helpful, beds were great and super comfortable, would defiantly return and recommend to others.”
• We love the décor and ambient of this B&B. It is cosy and feel like at home. Our triple bedroom is spacious and well decorated and ensuite with toiletries. ”
• “Antique artefacts and books everywhere available is you just want to relax. The bed was very comfortable and the breakfast with the Tasmanian raspberry’s jam was nice as well.”
• “Very clean and centrally located property. Great facilities and our host John was a pleasure to deal with. Nothing was too much trouble for him during our stay.”
John , the proprietor, was helpful, friendly and welcoming. Our room was big and comfortable with an adjoining single room for our son. The kitchen had everything you would need for breakfast or snacks, even for those with food sensitivities (lovely little sweet apples!) with a view out the window to snow capped Mt Wellington. It is walking distance to the CBD, markets and harbour.
If this is the life style, you would love to live and work in,
We will arrange a private inspection
Due to full house, we are limited to times for inspections on certain days By appointment only
Offers Over $499,000 will be considered
The Marketing Agents only
|Floor Area||Ask Business Broker|
|Parking||Ask Business Broker|
|Annual return||Ask Business Broker|
|Last updated||11 Jul 2019|