Retail business for sale in Warrandyte
- Warrandyte VIC 3113
- $69,000 (GST na)
Eclectic Antique Store in the Heart of Warrandyte for sale! (Our Ref: V1609)
- Genuine antique and collectables store in the beautiful Warrandyte area.
- Taking approx. $2,000 per week with plenty of potential to increase.
- Trading 6 days only Tuesday to Sunday with very short hours 11am to 4.45pm.
- Carefully selected range of china, glass, crystal, jewellery, lace, Australian pottery, clocks, collectables, small pieces of furniture, vintage tools, keys and more.
- A team of 16 antique dealers under the one roof sourcing the finest quality selection.
- Currently exclusively selling genuine antiques with option to introduce other products.
- Great social media presence with approx. 4,500 buyers on Facebook.
- Well-known in the antiquing industry - featured on Coxys big break.
- Situated on main road in commercial strip with great exposure and high foot traffic.
- Neighboring a bakery and playground with popular lollies and treats shop above.
- Excellent rent of only approx. $95 per week overall low overheads!
- No previous business experience needed. Great profit margins with further potential!
- Vendor has been at the business for 29 years, selling due to overseas relocation.
- Inquire for more details on this unique business opportunity.
**Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref V1609)
**Some Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business.
|Floor Area||Ask Business Broker|
|Parking||Ask Business Broker|
|Annual return||Ask Business Broker|
|Last updated||3 Dec 2019|