Beauty, Health & Fitness business for sale in Perth
- Beauty, Health & Fitness
- 2/18 Garino Rise Perth WA 6000
- $180,000 (GST na)
Easy To Manage Fitness Studio That Profits - Official Trx Training Studio Perth
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 21180
HANG TUFF is Looking for a new owner to enjoy the profits and take this business to the next level.
Hang Tuff, Perths first and only Fitness Studio which has dedicated its training style to this awesome equipment, empowered by the original TRX brand, coached by certified TRX trainers and specialised on Suspension Training Exercises.
Hang Tuffs story thus far is that it has done no marketing at all outside of simple lead-generation from Facebook and Instagram. Over 85% of new clients come from these sources and the rest from referrals. Hang Tuff has several automated systems in place that short circuit problems, build customer trust and grow reputation as the leading suspension training studio in Perth.
* Excellent member retention rate averaging 90%.
* Company is primed for expansion.
* On-line member site for members.
* Two separate training areas custom design TRX studio and a free weight gym with an additional floor space above of 80m2 plus.
* Multiple Class types plus one-on-one Personal Training.
* Excellent trainers and staff in place.
* Meal Service (currently between 50 - 100 meals per week for existing members) all outsourced and profitable.
* The Annual turnover is currently $220,000+ and growing.
* Current Net profits exceeding $75,000 per annum and has growth to potentially exceed $150,000 with less then 10-15 hours work per week for owner.
The hardest part of the fitness industry is making your business work for you. Here at Hang Tuff, the brand, the workouts, the results, the environment and the community as well as its world- class coaches create the experience and the product.
The hard work (and risk) in a service-based business, such as Hang Tuff is largely in the early years. Researching markets, developing programs, creating automation and systems, website-development, ads and market-testing, facility fit-out, training staff, creating a team, marketing your brand, establishing a footprint in the industry, getting reviews and followers all takes time, patience and experience. In Hang Tuffs case, this work is already done and done well.
Existing premises are leased at a great rate with an extension of Three years in place.
Advertised price includes the cost of equipment (valued at time of sale around $25,000).
1. Maintain the current structure and enjoy net profits
2. Expand within one Facility and develop new products or classes and leverage brand loyalty.
3. Expand beyond one facility Research has already been done for Scarborough, Perth CBD and south of the river.
This very exciting business is seeking its new owner to take it to the next level. Everything is in place for you to continue and grow. Being sold at a modest price considering the net profits.
In the current owners opinion, Hang Tuff has reached an infection point, where it can grow rapidly under the stewardship of a more ambitious owner.
Since its inception, the owner and founder has invested almost all of the company profit back into expansion, taking the business from an owner operator - working 50-80 hours per week - to an owner director, working only 10-15 hours per week, making a decent profit with huge room to grow on. After a decade in the fitness industry, the owner has now decided to continue his focus on a new direction in business and feels that spreading his focus will not allow either venture to grow further. Although parting with Hang Tuff has been a difficult decision, he believes, that the future is big for Hang Tuff and is looking forward to seeing the business flourish under new ownership.
DISCLAIMER No Agent Business (www.noagentbusiness.com.au) is an Australian For Sale By Owner website operating since 1999. We proudly assist business owners who are looking to sell their own business without paying any broker commission. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, the correctness cannot be guaranteed.
|Parking||Ask Business Broker|
|Annual return||Ask Business Broker|
|Last updated||18 Jul 2019|