Industrial & Manufacturing business for sale in Canberra
- Industrial & Manufacturing
- Canberra ACT 2600
Dynamic electrical and data communications systems integration business
This represents an excellent opportunity to acquire a competitive electrical and data communications systems integration company. The business has a proven sales record, an exceptional industry position and is a party to a highly competitive government panel deed.
The annual value of the panel work is estimated (by the owner) to be approx. $8 million. This is the perfect opportunity for an existing electrical business wanting to access ongoing high value government work.
Don’t have experience in tendering? Don’t worry the current owner is prepared to stay on if you want him to. This arrangement could extend to 6-12 months with him working 5-10 hours a week.
The business has an excellent reputation for specialist skills and services within the IT industry, including specialised electrical and cabling installation projects, project management and consulting for a wide range of clients.
Key highlights include:
* Contract income for the 2015 financial year was $444,488 (or $8,548 per week).
* The business has a base of high-quality repeat customers and clients, including a number of ACT Government departments and associated agencies.
* There are substantial growth opportunities: every government department and associated government agency is a potential future client.
* Excellent relationships with suppliers.
* The business’s current contracted work-in-progress pipeline is $160,000. The business is constantly engaging in smaller jobs and tender opportunities.
* There are existing opporunities to increase cost efficiencies.
* The business is currently a party to a highly competitive ACT government Panel Deed.
Do not miss this unique opportunity. Enquire today! With a price of $65,000 enquire to find out how you can dramatically increase your turnover using your current business infrastructure.
To express your interest and receive our full Business Information Package (BIP), please email with your full name, contact number and stating that you would like to receive further information about this business. We will then email you the deed of confidentiality, which once completed will enable us to email you the BIP and supporting documents.
Thank you on behalf of the team at Capital Commercial Business Sales.
|Floor Area||Ask Business Broker|
|Parking||Ask Business Broker|
|Annual return||Ask Business Broker|
|Last updated||23 Mar 2017|