Retail business for sale in Albury
- Albury NSW 2640
- $280,000 Plus SAV approx $130k
Dymocks Albury - Under Offer
Albury Wodonga’s only dedicated new books store!
• Rare opportunity to acquire the local franchise of one of Australia’s iconic retail brands;
• Consistently strong turnover and profit;
• Established in Albury over 25 years ago with only one change of owners over all that time;
• Extensive & loyal customer base with vibrant “book club” and more than 25 author events per year;
• Dedicated, trained, capable and loyal long-term staff;
• Enjoys strong branding, group buying power, dedicated computer systems as well as marketing expertise all provided by the Dymocks group;
• Comprehensive handover and training included;
• Secure 3-year lease, with 2 x 3-year options, renewed in 2017, with strong foot traffic from both the Myer Centre and the Olive Street shopping district of the CBD;
• Vendors retiring from business.
The sale of Dymocks Albury is a rare opportunity to acquire a local business with a dominant and clear market position as the regions #1 book seller.
The asking price is fully inclusive of shop fit out, computer hardware & POS systems, franchise agreement transfer, trading name and goodwill.
To be sold as a going concern (No GST)
Potential to expand niche markets areas such as primary, secondary & tertiary education, audio books, libraries, and direct access to business.
Perfect opportunity for an owner operator as the business is set up, well managed with a proven track record and financials.
Current three-year franchise agreement (with 3-year option) may be extended to Dymocks standard 5 x 5 agreement by negotiation.
Enquire now as opportunities of this quality are rare and do not last long!
|Floor Area||Ask Business Broker|
|Parking||Ask Business Broker|
|Annual return||Ask Business Broker|
|Last updated||3 Jul 2019|