DogSwim Canberra - Canine Hydrotherapy & Fitness
Are you passionate about animals, specifically dogs? Would you enjoy helping them recover from surgery and injury? You can do this working from home!
DogSwim Canberra has been running for two years. It is ACT's first professional Canine Hydotherapy centre and one of a handful Australia wide. We use a Dog Swim Spa and Underwater Treadmill to help dogs in their recovery and for fitness training for those already in good shape. To learn more about what we do visit the website (www.dogswimcanberra.com.au) and watch the video.
Working less than 15 hours a week, the business has an average weekly net income of $1400! The only reason we operate so few hours is due to the owner having a full time job (this is their side business). With a little promotion and effort this could be doubled in a very little amount of time.
We do not actively advertise and work largely on referrals and word of mouth. We have established relationships with vets in the local region who we work with on a referral basis, a stable ongoing client base and a recognisable brand.
The business has approx. $80,000 worth of equipment and operating systems (replacement value) in place and no debts, leases or contracts in place! The business can be relocated in one day and does not require specialist skills (tradies) to set up in a different location.
Currently working from home, requires very little space to operate (about 15-20m2) of garage/shed type undercover space. Running costs are very little (approx. $50 p/week). Current working hours are Mon-Thu between 6-8pm and Saturdays during the day.
Included in the sale:
* Swim Spa - similar to http://www.doggyswim.com/pools/s290
* Underwater treadmill - similar to our video www.dogswimcanberra.com.au
* Water pumps and existing plumbing connections
* Consumables/materials used in operations
* Website and Email (including domain name)
* Facebook Page
* Business/Trading Name
* Existing marketing materials
* Training in business operations (handover period)
* Payment system
* Existing clientele!
* The current owner can assist a new buyer in obtaining a formal qualification
* Non-compete agreement to prevent current owner from setting up another hydrotherapy centre in the ACT.
We are not in a hurry to sell and will wait for the right buyer. If you are interested contact Jordan on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0410682654 to discuss. You will be asked to sign a Confidentiality Agreement prior to having some information released.