Dirranbandi Service Station and Tyre Service
What a great freehold opportunity for a couple or family which includes a mechanic! Dirranbandi Tyre Service and Roadhouse is the only fuel and tyre stop in town, and also includes a busy mechanical workshop and takeaway.
This friendly, welcoming community is situated on the beautiful Balonne River in South Western Queensland. Being the largest cotton growing area in Australia, the population swells substantially when the seasonal workers come to town.
- Long established freehold business with no competition
- Turnover p/a is $2.8 million
- Roadhouse sells meals, takeaway food and drinks
- Clientele includes locals, tourists, seasonal workers and the many truck drivers who pass through town
- Large mechanical workshop and tyre shop covering most makes of car, commercial vehicles and farm equipment
- Price includes substantial quantity of stock and equipment
- Roadhouse includes dining and entertaining area plus rest rooms
- Premises just 5 years old
- Comfortable, air-conditioned, 2-bedroom residence included
Dirranbandi sits 80km from St George, and 600km from Brisbane, on the Castlereagh Highway. It's a busy town with excellent facilities and services - including a public library, hospital, school, civic centre, swimming pool, park and showground - and plenty of local employment. The area is very popular with tourists, as it is the gateway to the magnificent Culgoa Floodplain National Park.