Industrial & Manufacturing business for sale in Brisbane City
- Industrial & Manufacturing
- Brisbane City QLD 4000
- $67,500 (GST na)
Demolition Lead Generation Website And Salvage Yard Including Recycled/secondhand Building Products
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 20336
This sale includes both a demolition / salvage yard with recycled building products and a website that generates demolition leads through-out Brisbane.
The well established demolition / Salvage Yard is situated just 15 minutes from Brisbane CBD. Specialising in recycled and second hand products especially building products: Doors, windows, flooring, cladding, hardwood and rare finds.
* Great Network of Suppliers demolition contractors, builders and developers
* Strong base of return customers and many interstate customers
* Excellent reputation in the industry for high quality products and well organised set up
* Consistent sales per month
* Well ranked website on Google and beginning to establish a social media presence
* Huge growth potential with many marketing opportunities that have not been explored
The premises has a large shed (430m2) plus yard area providing good space for all the stock. The property is rented with good lease in place. Stock will be sold at valuation (around $20,000). Everything else is included in the price.
This business is very easy to run with minimal experience required. Good profits to be made and ideal for a husband and wife or father and son team. Only a small amount of competition in this industry.
The website ranks well on search platforms and benefits from over 12 months of SEO configuration. This website generates demolition leads that can be done in-house, sub-contracted out or handed on to demolition contractors in exchange for fees or stock for the yard.
This has been a powerful tool for the salvage yard and an extra income for the business. This website will ensure future stock and future growth for this business. (Valued at over $15,000 separately)
Enquire today to find out more.
|Floor Area||Ask Business Broker|
|Parking||Ask Business Broker|
|Annual return||Ask Business Broker|
|Last updated||7 Jun 2019|