Hotel business for sale in Yeppoon
- 14 Maple Street Yeppoon QLD 4703
- $2,400,000 (GST na)
Coral Inn Boutique Hotel
The award-winning Coral Inn Boutique Hotel is ideally located, in the heart of Yeppoon on the growing Capricorn Coast, connecting with the Great Barrier Reef. Appealing to guests wanting convenience and something out of the ordinary, immersed in tropical gardens complete with a swimming pool. This is a unique opportunity to have a fantastic lifestyle business with a 16% return based on $1 900 000 for the hotel and $500 000 for the quality family home all in one Free Hold package set on 1518m2 of tropical landscaped gardens.
HOTEL AND FACILITIES
- 4.5-star rating in the category of Hosted Accommodation by the Queensland Tourism Industry Council
- Certified Nature Tourism level Eco Certified Nature Tourism by Eco Tourism Australia
- Excellent trip adviser 4.5 ratings with 370 reviews.
- Established in 2013 with strong returns and excellent reputation
- Easy to manage and would suit a couple, family, or solo operator with the help of a cleaner.
- 12 room hotel all rooms are modern and quiet with their own ensuite, new smart TV and new quality mattresses, and fridge.
- Granny Flat with bathroom ideal for additional staff accommodation.
- Office / Reception area conveniently positioned at the front of the house
- Saltwater swimming pool
- Gazebo and Barbecue.
- Pizza Oven and Bar area.
- Fully equipped commercial kitchen and dining room.
- Laundry and storage facility
- 10kw Solar power and 3500 litter solar hot water on the hotel
- 25 000 + 5000 litter rainwater tanks
- 5 off-street guest car parks and addition to ample on-street car parking to the front and rear (with more for large vehicles and trailers) of the property
- Spacious Managers Residence, with plenty of room for the whole family and well set up to make light work of juggling a booming business and a busy personal life.
- Boasting 4/5 bedrooms, dual living, office, 2 bathrooms, massive verandah and 3 car accommodation;
- Large lounge room with tiled timber look floor, air conditioning and plantation shutters and outdoor blinds.
- Separate dining flows to a massive verandah that runs the length of the home, overlooking the manicured lawn and tropical gardens, provides a great spot to entertain or relax.
- The enormous, new kitchen is sleek and delectable, with vast stone benchtops, plenty of storage, a breakfast bar, and plantation shutters.
- Enter the master suite through double French doors, to find every comfit including air conditioning, plantation shutters, and ensuite.
- All other bedrooms are a good size, the 5th bedroom could also be used additional living or office
- Main bathroom boasts dual vanities and a jet shower over the bath.
- Large garage 15 x 4.7m with high access offers plenty of room to securely store 2 vehicles and a boat
- Reception area is conveniently positioned at the front of the house
- 2.6kw solar system
- 300 Ltr. solar hot water
- Garden shed
SITE AND LOCATION
- 1518m2 allotment with landscaped gardens in a super handy location;
- 600m to Yeppoon Hospital.
- 350m to Yeppoon State High School.
- 800m to Yeppoon Central Shopping Centre.
- 600m to new Yeppoon Home Makers center including bunnings.
- 1.3km to Yeppoon beachfront & foreshore redevelopment.
- 35min to Rockhampton Airport.
- 10min to ferry to Great Keppel Island on the Great Barrier Reef, with excellent snorkeling, diving, water sports & stunning beaches.
- Capricorn Coast is famous for its beautiful beaches, wildlife, fresh seafood & tropical fruit.
- Keppel Bay boasts 18 islands, including Great Keppel, North Keppel & Pumpkin (formally XXXX Island).
- Byfield National Park's famous Five Rocks 4x4 driving & beaches.
- Causeway Lake is popular for water sports & boat hire.
- Koorana Crocodile & Cooberrie Wildlife Parks.
- Capricorn Caves.
- Rosslyn Bay Marina.
- Holiday shopping with unique seaside boutiques and homeware stores.
- Yeppoon is a growing coastal hub in the Livingstone Shire, with a population of around 37,000 & expected to grow to 57,042 by 2036 according to the local council.
- Several major infrastructure projects occurring across the Capricornia area in excess of 3 billion dollars. Some include Shoalwater Bay facility upgrade, Bruce highway upgrade, Rookwood Weir project, Surf Lakes, and the Clarke Creek Wind and Solar Farm.
Do something today your future self will thank you for tomorrow, contact Natalie for your information memorandum or to arrange your private inspection in person or online.