Food, Beverage & Hospitality business for sale in Cooma
- Food, Beverage & Hospitality
- 79 Massie Street Cooma NSW 2630
- $595,000 + SAV
Cooma Hotel Selling Leasehold (23 Year Lease)
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 19697
Positioned at the gateway to the Snowy Mountains, this stunning hotel has undergone a complete transformation in recent years and now offers the rare opportunity to purchase one of the regions most consistently performing businesses.
Featuring an impressive single bar operation to the main lounge area, well equipped gaming lounge offering 12 strong performing EGMs and Keno facilities (both behind the bar and EBT), well patronised bistro with room to seat over 70, state of the art and fully equipped commercial kitchen and tiled and enclosed rear beer garden.
Upstairs you will find a beautifully presented function room with full bar facilities and elevator access, plus office and renovated 2 bedroom managers residence, whilst adjacent to the hotel is a high yielding Cellarbrations bottle shop and storage area.
An inspection will not disappoint and the financials speak for themselves astute purchasers will be hard pressed to find a better leasehold opportunity in New South Wales. A hotel of this calibre wont be on the market for long, inspection highly recommended!
* 23 year lease remaining
* Adjusted net profit in excess of $400,000 per annum after rent
* Versatile income streams - bar, bistro, functions, bottle shop and 12
* gaming machines
* Fully renovated - not a thing for the incoming owner to do
* Arguably the best inspection in the Snowy Mountains regions
* Limited local competition Easy to operate, midnight licence
* Cellarbrations bottle shop with turnover exceeding $1M per annum
* Government Customer contracts are Rural Press, Dept of Health, RMS Snowy Mountains Electricity
Cooma is a town in the south of New South Wales located at the junction of two major highways linking Canberra, the coast and the mountains. It is approximately 114 kilometres south of Canberra and approximately 397 kilometres south of Sydney.
Cooma is situated on the Snowy Mountains Highway, connecting Bega with the Riverina. It is a busy tourist centre and the natural gateway to Australias splendid Snowy Mountain Region. Visitors flock to the town on their way to Kosciuszko National Park and the Snowy Mountains resorts. The town has a population of almost 7,000 people.
Cooma is serviced by the Cooma - Snowy Mountains Airport together with coach services from Canberra, Bombala and Eden.
The Cooma Hotel is situated in the CBD, a two minute walk from Woolworths Shopping Centre and across the road from the Post Office. The location and the heritage style of the building all contribute to making the hotel an elegant landmark for the township.
* Bistro - Seats 75
* Bottle Shop - Cellabrations Chain plus Storage Area
* Public Bar
* Modern Beer Garden
* Function Room - seats approximately 150 with up to 300 standing
* Gaming - 12 machines
* Licence - General Licence - LIQH400110944
* Accommodation - 2br Manager's Unit 4 Star (No Guest Accommodation)
* Refurbishment - Ongoing, completely renovated in 2013
* Construction - Double Storey, Brick with Stone exterior cladding - circa 1860's
* Stock will be sold at valuation
Vendor Finance Available to Qualified Purchaser.
Inspections are strictly by appointment only.
|Floor Area||Ask Business Broker|
|Parking||Ask Business Broker|
|Annual return||Ask Business Broker|
|Last updated||17 Feb 2019|