Bakery business for sale in Brisbane City
- Brisbane City QLD 4000
- $499,000 + SAV
Commercial Artisan Bakery For Sale #5014FO
An outstanding opportunity to acquire a nationally recognised artisan bakery business. This business has run successfully for 18yrs with the initial owners now looking for a qualified buyer to pass the business onto.
Due to the large scale of demand on the bespoke produce this bakery business offers, there is a delivery service provided to local clientele (with a 2018 Mercedes Sprinter Refrigerated Van to go with sale). Whereas the larger State & National deliveries are managed from a separate business.
* Annual turnover of $1,200,000.
* Lease is 2 yrs into 10yrs + 5yr option.
* Rent is $12,250+outgoings per calendar month.
* Ground floor tenancy 300 sqm.
* Custom built trolley freezer & fridge (30smq each).
* Low cost electricity bills due to solar panels.
* HACCP approved and certified + more.
* Fantastic current client database.
* ERP cloud based web ordering system and App
* Currently fully managed with addtional BDM sourcing new clients.
* 6 staff - mostly full-time.
* Extensive, high quality plant & equipment.
To keep track of the external orders delivered by the distribution business, there is an integrated and ERP cloud based web ordering system as well as an app. The fleets are also linked to a truck GPS system so one may keep an eye on their product, ensuring it reaches its destination.
The HACCP approved and certified business, also has certification and licenses with : WQA Woolworths Quality Control Standard Certification; OFC Organic Food Chain Certification; Australian Certified Organic; Food Safety Supervisor Certificate & Food Business License.
Asking Price: $499,000 + SAV
To find out more information about this business for sale, please complete the confidentiality agreement quoting reference number: 5014FO
Broker: Mark Kitson| E: firstname.lastname@example.org| P: 0405 293 644
|Floor Area||Ask Business Broker|
|Parking||Ask Business Broker|
|Annual return||Ask Business Broker|
|Last updated||23 Apr 2020|