Professional business for sale in Prahran
- Prahran VIC 3181
- $189,000 (GST na)
Co-working Business for Sale
The Phone Code for this property is: 76575. Please quote this number when phoning or texting.
Co-working is the fastest growing sector in commercial real estate and for good reason.
What Makes Co-working a Great Business Investment?
Co-Working has become one of the most attractive business opportunities in the past 3 years due to the following:
- Clients are high value and long-term, with the majority under 12 month agreements.
- Co-working is one of Australias highest growing industries, with a full 1 third of all inquiries generated throughout Australia originating from Sydney.
- The makeup of complementary business promotes a high retention rate as companies utilise each other's services, becoming reliant on the network of the space.
- Companies of 1-12 benefit from increased exposure to a larger culture, the flexibility of leasing desks in line with organic growth and premium office services that would be out of their price range.
- Companies of 12-40 benefit from flexible lease terms, the use of shared services that reduce overheads and the offering of premium services and amenities that increase staff retention in a competitive job market.
- It reinvents the dreary serviced office and turns it into a space that attracts the finest professional talent in Melbourne.
- The business is underpinned with a remaining 2 year lease agreement with a 5 year option after that. With outstanding rents well below market value and CPI negotiated to be reviewed in the second term
- The business has no debt
- No specific education required, this is a simple business to run as legal, accounting, sales and marketing processes are systemised and automated.
- Highly suited to an owner who enjoys being a part of a thriving business network and offering great service and hospitality
- Low market saturation, unlike hospitality, Gyms and health and wellness businesses.
- Minimal to no industry regulation
- There is a potential to expand the business and triple the current capacity and therefore realise greater returns. However, the price has been set based on current turnover and assets.
- The business is plug and play so you have everything set up and ready to go. From board room tables to ping pong tables, couches, chairs, stand up desks, presentation equipment including two projectors and a fully fitted kitchen plus much much more
The owners are accepting expressions of interest between now until 1 March 2020, interested parties will be vetted and sent a brief of the performance of the business and will be invited to do further due diligence, with the view to find a new business owner that is the best fit.
The vendor is realistic and will negotiate price and terms to serious buyers.
Any business broker, or individual who can refer suitable clients, owners will be happy to pay a 1% commission on the final purchase price for the introduction.
Supplementary reading for industry insights (Google search the terms below)
- Culture clash: flexible workspace, coworking & the future (Knight Frank)
- The Australian Coworking Market report (Office Hub)
- Coworking and flexible office space (Cushman & Wakefield)
- The flexible workplace outlook report 2018 (Colliers International)
- The 2018 state of coworking spaces (Deskmag)
- The lungs of our buildings, why coworking will only get more popular
Please call Jonathan on 0478166396 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
So much work goes into buying a business, so why not let Valiant do the heavy lifting on helping you getting you the finance you need.
Valiant’s digital quoting tool will assess your eligibility and compare products from over 80 lenders, all in a few minutes!