Clothing Alterations Business for Sale
We are selling our family business of 13 years. The business has served us extremely well, but due to new career goals it's time to move on.
2B Altered is in the heart of one of the best and busiest suburbs - iconic Glenelg, SA. Glenelg is the tourist capital of South Australia. Retirees from all over the country choose Glenelg as a vibrant place to live with excellent transport and amenities. 2B Altered is certainly a vital part of the community, as I am told on a daily basis. We have an extremely loyal customer base. This allows a steady cash flow within the business.
As a recent trend, clothing shops are struggling, which comes as an advantage to 2B Altered as a lot of buys are because they were on “special” and quite often require major work to be fitted. Also a lot of old favorites find a second life through repairs and alterations.
The competition is represented by two dry-cleaning businesses on Jetty Rd. They do not have a seamstress on the premises, but they do take some alterations. Quite often they send their customers to 2B Altered, if an express service is needed.
- All Plant and Equipment included in sale. All the machines are regularly maintained.
- Average 100 orders per 10 days. Medium order value $30.00.
- The business will be sold as Walk In Walk Out.
- Perfect for a couple/family business, but certainly manageable by one person.
- There are more than 20 clothing shops situated on Jetty Rd and that are customers of 2B Altered. 15 percent of the income comes through these businesses.
- 70 percent of the income of 2B Altered are returning customers. 15 percent new customers.
- Located 10 meters from Jetty Road main street. The advantage to the location is low rent and high visibility - the best position for a service business.
- This is a unique opportunity for a fully established business in prime location with great reputation.
- Much room for expansion within the business and diversification can be discussed, but with minor effort exponential growth is achievable.
- I will donate one full month to introduce you to the culture, policies, customers, manner of work until you are ready to run on your own.
Only serious buyers please.
Please contact the owner to directly to discuss details and organise an inspection.
Business is also listed on the website.