Food, Beverage & Hospitality business for sale in Mooroolbark
- Food, Beverage & Hospitality
- Mooroolbark VIC 3138
- $400,000 Negotiable
Classy Patisserie/Café/Bakery in large premises set up with huge potential!!
Genuine Buyers Only – No Agents this is a private sale
• Currently operating 6 days a week
• Suppling retail, wholesale, catering, UberEats & online sales through website
• Excellent reputation with quality, presentation and taste
• Currently all goods are made on premises consisting of specialty cakes, bread including sourdough, savory items (pies etc), light meals incl sandwiches, petite cake, tarts, slices. Offers gluten free, vegan, diary free options, All recipes included
• On main road in shopping strip & close to Mooroolbark train station
• Good supportive staff in place
• Selling 16kg coffee per week
• Seating for 30 in shop, 10 outside, 15 to 20 people in back area which is used as a high tea area/meeting area and over hang from shop area. Option to have much more seating if you want to cut into the production area
• Classy, clean looking business
• Extremely well-organized operation in a 300sq meter building consisting of shop area, huge production area/dry goods/kitchen/oven/dishwashing area, large chocolate/cake decorating room with additional small store room, walk in fridge/freezer, large office & modern toilets
• Secure long term lease 5 x 5 x with great landlord through local realestate agent
• Extensive selection of equipment owned outright, most equipment under 5 years old & well maintained – Asset list can be supplied on request
• Business is already successful with repeat and regular customers, however has huge potential for expansion as owners have not sourced business but have received work through word of mouth: -
- Potential of a dessert bar in the afternoon
- Expanding the café section and offering more meals
- Opening on a Sunday, Public Holidays & over Christmas
- Franchise option (current owners have been proposed a franchise deal)
- Food truck & Wedding van option
- Wholesale currently the owners have only touched the tip of the iceberg with wholesale so there is huge potential to take it all the way and the space and operation to cater for it.
- Catering currently supplying to local businesses & privateschools & churches
SURVIVED COVID-19 by staying open and operating the whole time, keeping majoirty of staff, excellent landlords assistance in process. Cafe sit in & wholesale closed however we were stong enough & adaptable enough to make changes with minimal impact to staff and business. Not selling due to Covid but declining medical condition of one of the partners.
• Trial, assistance and further information available. Owners are willing to work with new owners for a smooth transition.
|Floor Area||Ask Business Broker|
|Parking||Ask Business Broker|
|Annual return||Ask Business Broker|
|Last updated||7 Jun 2020|
So much work goes into buying a business, so why not let Valiant do the heavy lifting on helping you getting you the finance you need.
Valiant’s digital quoting tool will assess your eligibility and compare products from over 80 lenders, all in a few minutes!