Retail business for sale in Moonah
- 34-38 Albert Road Moonah TAS 7009
- Business for sale by way of offer
- Knight Frank is privileged to offer for sale “Choices Flooring” which has outlets in Moonah and Kingston.
- The businesses are for sale by way of offer. The vendors prefer a sale in ‘one line’ but will consider the sale of each outlet separately.
- Like many modern day success stories, Choices Flooring can be traced back to humble beginnings.
- In 1959 a small group of independent Victorian furniture retailers met to discuss the possibility of forming an association to maximise the effectiveness of their businesses. Newfurn Floor Coverings Ltd was formed. Over 30 years later, in 1993, they launched the Carpet Choice brand with 17 stores in Victoria. Since then, after a further brand update, Choices Flooring has rapidly grown to include more than 140 stores across Australia.
- Since those early days, Choices Flooring has arguably become Australia’s most progressive retail floor coverings group and a major force in the Australian retail sector.
- Both Moonah and Kingston outlets benefit substantially from this co-op through buying power and joint marketing initiatives.
- These multiple and award winning businesses have a long history of successful growth and profitability over 36 years.
- They have a large product range of carpet, timber, laminate, bamboo, luxury vinyl, rugs and window furnishings. A number of exclusive agencies are held.
- Current annual revenue exceeds $6.6 million and there is a substantial amount of work in progress which is to be included in a sale.
- Includes an asset base of 11 vehicles and 2 forklifts.
- The vendors are retiring, although one of them would prefer to stay on for a period.
|Parking||Ask Business Broker|
|Annual return||Ask Business Broker|
|Last updated||6 Dec 2018|