Food, Beverage & Hospitality business for sale in Derrimut
- Food, Beverage & Hospitality
- Derrimut VIC 3026
- $399,000 (GST na)
Cafe/Takeaway in the best Laverton Location Taking $15k p/w! (Our Ref: V1561)
- Huge weekly takings of approx. $15,000 pw with huge further potential and growth!
- 5 days only, 5am - 3pm Mon-Fri, should open later, and extend into weekends..
- Adjacent to major fast-food giants, and one of the busiest service stations in Victoria!
- Excellent fit-out, Long and secure lease of 5+5+5 with very reasonable rent in place.
- With ample seating for patrons inside and out, mostly takeaway offering..
- Fantastic position on the corner of two busiest intersecting roads - huge exposure.
- Potential to increase/extend hours/days to take advantage of huge passing trade
- Commercial setup and kitchen, young business, as new fit-out and nothing to spend..
- Very popular for catering with a delicious gourmet menu supporting local produce!
- Open for breakfast and lunch with a popular all-day breakfast menu and great burger range.
- Very reasonable pricing with great coffee, fast service, and great reviews!
- New and very popular rustic-modern cafe in Melbourne's rapidly growing west.
- Easy to operate suitable for new or experienced owner operator.
- Call now to book an exclusive viewing!
**Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref V1561)
**Some Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business.
|Floor Area||Ask Business Broker|
|Parking||Ask Business Broker|
|Annual return||Ask Business Broker|
|Last updated||3 Dec 2019|