Cafe & Coffee Shop business for sale in Smithfield
- Cafe & Coffee Shop
- Shop 2/1-3 Faculty Close Smithfield QLD 4878
- $185,000 GST
Cafe Restaurant sapori Antichi Italiani campus Shopping Village Shop
Established in 2016 this uniquely Italian culinary dream grew from a licensed home based kitchen with a market stall presence. continuing on with drive and dedication to launch this incredibly successful caf, and now a licensed restaurant.
Located within the Campus Shopping Village precinct with a reputation for exceptional customer service, the Owners have attracted and built a longstanding and loyal clientele, with the authenticity of 'Sapori' alive with the passion of all things Italian from the moment you walk through the door!
A tastefully appointed fit out with the plant and equipment completely owned (no leases) sets a benchmark for the consistent and excellent returns allowing this
Husband and Wife team to comfortably support a small but professional and dedicated team in readiness for the new Owners.
Behind the heart of 'Sapori Antichi Italiani', everything is prepared and baked on site producing the finest and authentic delicacies from the Owners mother country, Napoli
Italy all within an impressive fully equipped and finely tuned commercial kitchen.Embracing Italian tradition from the inception, the proprietors introduced a superior coffee bean direct from Napoli and excelled in the art of coffee making. Its not unusual to see a local stand at the counter in true Italian style, waiting for a short black morning starter.
The new Owners will have nothing to do but bring in their own experience and continue to reap the rewards through the reputation that 'Sapori Antichi Italiani' has been built upon. Being a qualified Chef is not a necessity as all baking procedures and recipes are in place, just come along with a passion for the food and beverage industry and a level
head for business, and you will succeed.
The unsurpassed marketing for the brand 'Sapori Antichi Italiani' has been at the forefront of humble beginnings at Rustys Market which has attributed to their
success today. The market stall fit out is included in the sale with the opportunity to recommence the market stall side of the business.
Recently, participating in the Italian Festival over 3 days, the figures exceeded all expectations, so not surprisingly this all round business will impress anyone interested in an
exceptionally profitable caf and licensed restaurant. With room to expand on trading hours, additional dinner trade, external catering and the opportunity to lease the commercial kitchen out around Saporis requirements makes this Italian 'gem' even more attractive.
Sapori Antichi Italiani at a Glance
- Well established business since 2016
- Owner operated | excellent returns
- No leased equipment | WIWI + SAV
- Loyal Clientele and Experienced Staff
- Great location within the Campus Shopping Village precinct - no immediate competition
- External Catering Service with opportunity to expand due to current demand
- Online delivery options are in place with UberEATS
- Ample parking and easily accessible
- Recipes and recipe rotation plan in place
- Indoor seating for 30 with the possibility for outside seating for dinner trade
- Security Camera System in place with remote access
- Excellent FB, Instagram, Google reviews/followers
- Currently trading 6 days a week (includes Friday 6:30pm 9pm)
- 14kgs Coffee per week
- Attractive rent with current lease through until September 2024 with 5yr option thereafter
For further details on this business please contact either Ronni Leigh or Alla van Loo