Cafe in Sutherland Shire.
CAFE IN SUTHERLAND SHIRE WITH UNTOUCHED POTENTIAL TO EXPAND
- A modern architecturally designed (alfresco) café boasting an up market style with a growing influx of clientele with a brand new fit out second to none.
- The café has a fantastic presentation, a very warm and inviting atmosphere, extremely busy in a great location surrounded by retail, commercial and up market residential housing and units with an abundance of public parking adjacent to the cafe
- A well recognised and growing business still in its early days with untouched opportunities
- Totally fitted out with brand new equipment, this café has huge growth potential with unlimited business options for you to expand on.
- The café serves breakfast and lunch only, including salads, sandwiches, wraps, cakes and pastries etc.
-including a chef's dream kitchen
KEY SELLING FEATURES:
- Sells 25+ kg coffee per week
- New lease to be offered (priced below current market rental)
- Currently trades short hours and only 5 ½ days per week ( closed on Sunday )
- Total floor area 120sqm plus 2 undercover parking spaces
- Seats 36-44 inside and out
- Abundance of car parking adjacent to the café
- Main road exposure with full undercover alfresco seating
- Only café of its kind in the area
- Open for breakfast and lunch only
- Huge growth potential
- Potential for restaurant ( Pizza & Pasta by night )
- Untouched catering opportunities
- Surrounded by primary and high schools
- All equipment purchased brand new
- Huge demand to open Sundays
- Business designed to trade evenings and is ready to obtain a liquor license
- Stunning bi-fold windows from end to end
- Walk-in cool-room and freezer
- 2 undercover secure car spaces included
- Chef’s dream size fully equipped commercial kitchen
The café is not affiliated with any chain and is not located in a major shopping centre allowing the café to operate any days and any hours including nights. It is located within a new A grade building with major tenants occupying the building. All equipment was purchased brand new and has been maintained to a very high standard since its opening in 2014. Has 3 phase power throughout the kitchen area. It is surrounded directly by primary schools and high schools and has an abundance of council car parking adjacent and directly across from the café. It is located on a main road with high exposure and all seating outside is fully under cover.
The café serves breakfast and lunch only, currently operates short hours and trades only 5 ½ days per week and is closed on Sundays. There is a huge demand to open Sunday’s. Opportunities for the cafe to operate at night as a restaurant and to capture the early morning and late night foot traffic from the local train and bus stations. The kitchen enables the owner to deliver any concept of food, be it café, bistro, fine dining, commercial catering or bakery and has plenty of room to grow.
Inspections are highly recommended.
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 18071