Butchery Chain for Sale - Partnership or Outright Option Available - $3m+ Turnover, $900k+ Profit
Exciting opportunity to purchase into or acquire outright the retail operations of this $3m+ (turnover) butchery operation.
Multiple locations, please enquire to receive further location information.
To continue the success of the current retails stores & replicate the success of each store across Sydney.
Management skills & retail knowledge/experience would be beneficial + industry knowledge.
Please note: The current owner attends to the retail stores only partially & focuses his time more on the farming operations of the business.
Hours will be dependent on the type of purchase & can be discussed post enquiry.
Lease information contained in our Information Memorandum & online data room which is only available after completing our non-disclosure agreement.
Employee information contained in our Information Memorandum & online data room which is only available after completing our non-disclosure agreement.
The Reason for Sale
The current owner is stretched due to location of the farming operation & wishes to either partner with the new purchaser or sell outright & continue supplying to the retail stores if the new owner wishes to.
About the Business:
On offer is an exciting opportunity for a purchaser looking to enter into the meat industry with multiple purchase options available.
The current owner has expressed interest in either exploring a partnership purchase, potential license opportunity or an outright sale. Due to the multiple purchase options we have decided to request expressions of interest from the market with price guide indications available upon request.
Key points regarding the sale & the business:
- $3,000,000+ turnover generated in 2016/17.
- Profitability approaching $1,000,000, very minimal add backs.
- Amazingly well presented retail stores with relatively new fit outs & equipment.
- Equipment value = $2m, included in the sale (apportioned according to type of purchase)
- Partnership option available to acquire a controlling stake over the retail operations & for the current owner to continue farming operations.
- Retail stores are all being run by the staff very efficiently; the stores require an overseer/area manager to continue growth.
- Partnership purchase would include a 49% stake in the farming operations (not included in the outright purchase) & a controlling 51% stake of the retail operations.
More information available upon request & following the completion of our NDA form. This is definitely one of the more attractive opportunities available to the market & we wish to discuss it further so please dont hesitate to enquire.
For more information on this opportunity, please contact the undersigned:
Business Sales Specialist | Business Sales Sydney
Ray White Business Sales, Corporate Business Sales & Acquisitions
M: 0426 828 952 T: 1800 858 696 E: email@example.com
For more details complete the contact us form on this page or go to www.rwbs.com.au and complete our online confidentiality agreement. Use the reference ID 1719949 to search for the business.
Due to the confidential nature of the sale, images used are stock images and not representative of the business for sale. Total earnings, EBIT or EBITDA, includes add backs relevant to the current owners. Add backs may include, owner's salaries, directors benefits, personal expenses, non-recurring expenses, one-off expenses, capital costs, depreciation and generally any costs relevant to the current owners.