Clothing & Accessories business for sale in Bridgetown
- Clothing & Accessories
- Bridgetown WA 6255
- Price Upon Application
Business for Sale - LOFT Bridgetown Handmade Boutique
A popular and well established business, LOFT is ready for new owners to add their personal touch OR simply continue the successful business model currently operating. Join the supportive local community, buy into the Bridgetown Lifestyle', escape to the country and make a living at the same time.
Bridgetown is one of those beautiful country towns that you could spend a day, a week, a lifetime enjoying all it has to offer. It is the only town in WA's South West to be granted Historical Town' status by the National Trust of Australia. In recent times holidaymakers, city people seeking a tree change' and retirees have decided to move to the area with local farmers subdividing and selling land to accommodate the growth of the region. This has resulted in Bridgetown being a sought-after location for property while still presenting a frequent destination for tourists.
Located 258 km south of Perth and 94 km south-east of Bunbury, Bridgetown is scenically nestled amongst the hills and valleys of the Blackwood River. With a unique blend of historic buildings and modern-day facilities, strolling down the main street will take you to a wide range of independent and locally owned and run cafes and retail stores - hugely popular with tourists and locals alike.
Right in the centre of town, in prime position, you will find Bridgetown LOFT - Artisan Boutique. As the name suggests, LOFT stocks a diverse range of artisan products - clothing, jewellery, art, pottery, candles, lampshades - and so much more.
Let's talk further about the details, arrange an appointment and discover what could be your new adventure.
• Minimal stock outlay with majority of products on consignment
• Strong relationships with reliable suppliers and quality products
• Suppliers' support of the business as an outlet for their products
• Wide range and variety of products at different price points
• Central position on main street ensures good foot traffic.
• Niche market - very few retailers offer purely WA made products
• Established Online and Social Media presence
• Strong brand awareness for LOFT in niche market
• Growing customer email list with 700+ addresses for direct marketing and
• Strong tourist trade as well as Loyal local customers
• No chain stores nearby so competition is limited
• Surrounded by a good variety of independent cafes and retail outlets - "more good
shops - more people come to town"