Business For Sale - Beachfront Holiday Management Rights Sunshine Coast - ID 8519 BL
SUNSHINE COAST HOLIDAY MANAGEMENT RIGHTS
This has to be the best buy of 2018. A management rights that ticks all the boxes
- 3 bedroom managers unit with 2 bathrooms and large private courtyard
- Just a few easy going onsite owners - most units in the letting pool - 32/36
- Directly opposite patrolled beach & surf club
- Walk to the 2nd largest shopping centre on the Sunshine Coast
- Close to an array of cafes, restaurants, schools, sporting facilities & hospital
- New Gold Class theatre opening in 2018 only 2 minutes from your doorstep
- Fantastic onsite facilities- heated pool & spa, games room, tennis court, gym
- Opportunity to increase income by $20,000 pa immediately - ask me how
- Your guests do not have to get in their car at all whilst holidaying with you
- They can just sit back, relax and really unwind in this quiet yet accessible location only minutes from Mooloolaba
- This business would suit a family or working couple
- Call now and make 2018 your best year ever
- This business allows you to enjoy the best parts of living on the beautiful Sunshine Coast whilst working for yourself and earning a fabulous income.
Net Profit: $340,600
Asking Price: $2,320,000
(inclusive of managers real estate)
For further information or to arrange an inspection of this Sunshine Coast management rights business for sale contact listing broker:
0433 335 679
Kawana Waters: Located on the Sunshine Coast, this is the largest growth area on the coast and boasts the largest hospital precinct in Southern Queensland.
Kawana also is home to the Sunshine Coasts sporting precinct with many National and International sporting events held here. Many countries are already committed to the area for the Commonwealth Games in 2018.
The eastern half of Kawana Waters fronts the Pacific Ocean, with a long stretch of beach that's perfect for many activities. The Coastal Pathway runs adjacent to the beach and is great for walking, jogging and cycling. The Kawana Surf Life Savers Club patrols the beach on weekends and public holidays from the September School holidays through to the end of the Easter school holidays.
The crystal clear water, fresh ocean breezes and the beautiful long stretch of golden sand make for an unforgettable experience.