Business Broking | Build Your Business with our Office Support
Are you an experienced business operator/owner looking for a change? We are looking for someone with sound commercial acumen to run our business broking in South West Victoria.
The opportunity exists for you to build your own business with all of our back office support. You will manage buyers through the sale process, liaise with clients and co-ordinate settlements as an integral part of our small but high performing team.
* Meeting with buyers and sellers.
* Providing input into the implementation of the marketing and advertising campaigns to maximise buyer enquiry for specific listings.
* Helping buyers find the right business that is a match, and then guiding them through the offer, negotiation and settlement phases of a business sale.
* This role is commission-based.
* No weekend open-for-inspections.
* Our entire system is largely automated – we want you to simply spend most of your time talking with clients, and helping them.
* You will partake in our training program and be supported with all of your back office needs.
* We have a highly ethical culture. It’s important to put the client before your or our needs.
* Listings - Our full marketing program provides you an ongoing flow of listing enquiries.
* Buyers – We are part of an Australia wide group that receive over 1000 new buyer enquiries for our businesses every month. You will be part of this large network.
* Expected earnings is in excess of $100,000
The successful applicant may have worked as a real estate agent (domestic or commercial) OR run/owned an SME.
Positive, flexible, confident, customer-focused & team-minded person.
Strong interpersonal skills (both written and oral).
Exceptional attention to detail.
Ability to communicate effectively with staff and stakeholders.
Well-developed project-management and organisational skills.
Good level of computer skills including the Microsoft suite and basic accounting skills.
Opportunity to earn $100,000+ per annum.
Applicants should send a current C.V and Covering Note to Alan Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Alan on 04 0079 2811 for a confidential discussion.