Bondi Beach – Curlewis Street one Of The Original Small Bars
Maybe it's signalled by a scrap of light under the door. Perhaps you'll see a queue in an alley and wonder what all the fuss is about. Or is it the sound of revelry as the door swings shut that draws you in? Sydney's best underground bars are not that easy to find, but they're definitely worth the hunt.
• This small bar enjoys great visibility on the corner of Curlewis and Street and Glenayre Avenue
• Only a couple of blocks away from the famous Bondi Beach – seating 20
• Located in the area of Bondi populated with many small eating and drinking establishments
• DA approved for upstairs Dining Room – currently not in use
• This well established bar has been operating since 2009
• Currently trades: 7 nights from 5.00 pm till 11.00 pm except Sunday till 10.
• Operates with On-Premise Restaurant Licence with PSA
• Small Menu but fully equipped and easily to operate
• Rent – all inclusive $35,000 + GST+ Outgoings. New lease offering 3 x 3 year terms.
• Current owners willing to train new owners
Asking Price: $149,000 Walk-In; Walk-Out + SAV
For more information contact: Michael Fischer 0418866899
Web Site: www.fischerconsulting.com.au