Motel business for sale in Blackwater
- 21-31 Doon Street Blackwater QLD 4717
- $1,600,000 Offers
Blackwater Jewel In The Crown Motel Business For Sale
The Black Rock Inn presents as one of best quality motels in the Central Highlands Region of Queensland. Built in 2013 with no expense spared, this modern motel with licenced restaurant boasts 72 rooms plus manager accommodation, comprising of 68 single bed rooms, 4 two bed rooms and a two-bedroom managers' residence.
The impressive list of features unmatched by any in the region includes:
• Twice the room numbers of the average competitor
• 5 years old with quality inclusions
• Licenced bar & restaurant with al fresco seating 100+
• Modern commercial kitchen with 2 x large walk in cold rooms & freezer
• On site commercial laundry facilities
• Conference facilities seating 100+
• Spacious 2-bedroom managers' residence
• Secure off-street parking
• Permanent construction methods
Utilizing current average room rates and a modest occupancy of only 60%, the accommodation income alone would exceed $2.25mil annually. Added to that, is the additional revenue available from the fully functioning restaurant & bar, regarded by locals as one of the best in the community.
Projected sales income for 2018/19 of $1,550,000 with a gross profit in excess of $830,000 assuming an occupancy rate of only 40%.
Already profitable as a fully managed business, the increasing mining industry demand for accommodation in the area, provides a genuine opportunity for leasehold operators to build the motel turnover into a large scale, high profit growth operation.
The freehold property is also available for separate purchase if required.
Contact Warwick Peters for further information or to arrange an inspection.
|Parking||Ask Business Broker|
|Annual return||Ask Business Broker|
|Last updated||9 Jul 2018|