Retailer business for sale in Victor Harbor
- Victor Harbor SA 5211
Beaumont Tiles-victor Harbor
Leading franchised tile retailer providing full support to an owner/operator who wants to earn great money AND have work/life balance.
Consistently averaging $20,000 sales per week, financially rewarding, unique products, high profile main road frontage with side road access, large franchise area, strong clientele across trade and DIY.
246 Port Elliot Road, Victor Harbor
Conveniently situated on a prominent corner site with easy access from both directions, ample on and off-street parking, separate trade access, and a view of the sea for whale-watching.
• Franchise area - Beaumont Tiles Victor Harbor services the entire south coast area up to Normanville/Yankalilla and Strathalbyn, with no other specialty tile shops in this region
• Clientele - Strong repeat client base and great long-term relationships with homeowners, local builders, tilers, bathroom renovators, and retirement homes across the service area.
• Showroom – A recently modernised showroom boasts the latest products and technology including a Tile Visualiser and stocking a huge selection of tiles, bathroomware and stone products.
• Stock – minimal stock is required as Beaumont Tiles hold and supply stock from a centrally located warehouse facility in Adelaide.
• Parking – there are plenty of parking spaces on the site and in surrounding roads.
• Premises - The freehold property of is also available for purchase and will be an exceptional super fund investment offering stable rental income for an astute buyer. Alternatively, the current vendors will retain the property and negotiate excellent lease terms for the new business owner, with the option to also purchase the property later.
Reason for Sale
This rare opportunity is only available as our vendors have created a great life for themselves and are pursuing lifestyle interests after 20 years in the business.
No specific experience is required as full training and ongoing management and systems support is provided.
Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm
Saturday 9am – 12 noon
Closed over Christmas for 2 weeks
About Beaumont Tiles
Australia’s largest tile group gives you access to exclusive products imported by the company, and group buying power for cut-through marketing activities such as the long-running partnership with popular TV show The Block.
Family-owned and operated for the past 60 years, with its head office in South Australia, the Beaumont Tiles group is Australia’s leading now has over 110 stores operating under its name across Australia.
So much work goes into buying a business, so why not let Valiant do the heavy lifting on helping you getting you the finance you need.
Valiant’s digital quoting tool will assess your eligibility and compare products from over 80 lenders, all in a few minutes!