Food, Beverage & Hospitality business for sale in Dee Why
- Food, Beverage & Hospitality
- Dee Why NSW 2099
- $329,000 (GST na)
Bar Restaurant . Prime beachside location, Dee Why.
Business Headline : Bar Restaurant . Prime beachside location, Dee Why.
Price : $329,000
Category : Food/Hospitality, Alcohol/Liquor, Restaurant, Cafe/Coffee Shop
This extremely popular bar and food venue on Sydney’s beautiful northern beaches has stunning views overlooking Dee Why Beach.
The bar is bustling and vibrant. The venue includes an excellent private function room overlooking the beach.
A high level of functions bookings have currently been taken up including numerus Chrstmas events.
The operation has been expertly set up and is now well established and profitable.
The business holds a rare Primary Service Authorisation license – allowing the sale of alcohol without food.
- Beautifully appointed, bespoke and recent fit-out.
- Bar has licence capacity for 250 and showcases German, Austrian and Czech beers on tap and plus seasonal cocktails and wines.
- Menu offerings include traditional meals from Austria, as well as other European specialities.
- Bar has abundant space covering 450sqm with generous seating capacity both in the restaurant, outside on the strip plus the upstairs function room
- Fit-out designed by an F&B industry expert, featuring - fully equipped modern kitchen, walk in cool and freezer rooms, laundry, office, cash room. The allotted beer keg storage at rear runs seamless beer lineage to front and top bars. Product delivery occurs conveniently at back of the restaurant. Car spot available.
- Strong social media base and outstanding feedback from online review platforms.
- Trading hours 7 days. Monday to Saturday 12pm – 11:30pm with Sun & public hols 12pm – 10pm.
- All design, branding, social media elements are available and in place to ensure a solid platform of success for the new owner.
- Owner has secured best price contracts for F&B costs, leveraging off their strong reputation.
- All systems and processes, licenses, certificates and approvals have been set up by the owner. Bar is fully operational and compliant.
- Generous 8 years lease remaining (3 Year + 5 Years option).
- FY18 Sales = AUD $1.5 Million
- Accountant prepared financials are available. Contact broker for financials.
- Increase trading capturing increased revenue and profit. Potential for growth can be realised through extended trading hours for breakfast / brunch, which are very popular dining times on Dee Why Beach.
- The very large kitchen could easily support a variation in the current menu based on owner’s creative ambitions.
- Grow catering to meet the huge demand from local business.
- Potential to build on event and venue hire revenue as this is a highly desirable and unique site for large private functions or product launch events.
- Opportunity for savvy marketer to ramp up site promotions plus increase exposure of the appealing function room.
- Huge sales potential, may appeal to a growing corporate hospitality group e.g. with expansion plans for multi site operations.
- There is already Deliveroo, Menulog and Uber eats in place. This channel could be driven further to increase revenue.
To receive further information please complete the below registration: http://www.abbagroup.com.au/?p=4816009#enquire-now
|Parking||Ask Business Broker|
|Annual return||Ask Business Broker|
|Last updated||1 Oct 2019|