Homeware & Hardware business for sale in Balaklava
- Homeware & Hardware
- . Balaklava Hardware & Fodder Balaklava SA 5461
- Freehold & Business $460,000
Balaklava Hardware & Fodder
At a Glance
- Operating over a five and a half day week
- Freehold available with main street frontage
- Solid annual turnover of just under half a million dollars
- Only hardware store in town
- Part of the Thrifty Link group
Noted for its racing festival culminating in the Balaklava Cup, Balaklava is located approximately one hour's drive north of Adelaide. With a population of around 2,000 and surrounded by farming country, it is the central hub of the region driven by wheat and sheep production. The township offers primary & secondary schooling, sporting clubs, retailers and service providers to the surrounding areas.
As the only hardware store in town, Balaklava Hardware and Fodder has been servicing the needs of the townsfolk for 25 years with a reputation for great service and a wide variety of goods including plumbing, paint, garden and hardware available. As part of the Thrifty-Link Hardware group, the business has main street frontage available as freehold or leasehold by vendor negotiation.
The store can be run by a husband and wife team or is able to be staffed by a single full time owner and a part time assistant.
Paul Windle 0410 394 254