Retail business for sale in Cardwell
- 71 Victoria Street Cardwell QLD 4849
- $1,200,000 (GST na)
Award Winning Hardware Store - Ocean Front Property - Freehold - Heavily Reduced
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 19574
This successfully family run business is the only hardware store in the area with a very comprehensive product range and a loyal client base, established over 35 years.
THE BUSINESS AND THE COMMERCIAL PROPERTY ARE BEING SOLD AS ONE - FREEHOLD
The property fronts the busy Highway 1 in the beachfront community of Cardwell and has views of offshore islands including Hinchinbrook Island. The marina resort development at Port Hinchinbrook is just down the road.
This area has huge potential for growth offering the opportunity to invest in this location.
Oceanfront commercial property with buildings set on 1,738m2 with Dual street frontage and access.
* Trading as Cardwell Traders True Value Hardware, a subsidiary of Mitre 10 Hardware chain.
* Well established with excellent reputation.
* Well needed for the local and wider community
* Member of well-known and respected buying group
* Experienced employees in place
* Computerised POS System.
* All fixtures, fittings and equipment are included in the sale. A full list can be provided.
* Holding stock is usually around $600,000 - $700,000 and will be sold at valuation.
* Award winning business) state store of the year for True Value Hardware.
* Plus 2016 national True Value Store of the year!
FURTHER DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
The property iteself has a huge potential for further development. The front of the building has capacity on the roof to build apartments or cafe or similar. Also plenty of room at the rear with dual access opening further opportunities.
The business and property are situated in a PRIME LOCATION on the main street of Cardwell. Highway frontage opposite the beach front makes this 1758m2 freehold property with 2 street frontages a very attractive real estate investment with excellent potention.
Cardwell is a tropical coastal town in the Cassowary Coast Region in Far North Queensland. It is the only town on the Bruce Highway between Townsville and Cairns that is located on the coast. It is protected from the Coral Sea by both Hinchinbrook Island and Hinchinbrook Channel. Excellent fishing in the area. Also is a widely visited tourist area for fishing, camping and also the Blencoe Falls. It is a lovely peaceful location and ideal lifestyle location for those wanting to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
Local schools, IGA supermarket, Bendigo Bank, country club, hotel, library etc all in town. Local hospital just 30 minutes away.
|Floor Area||Ask Business Broker|
|Parking||Ask Business Broker|
|Annual return||Ask Business Broker|
|Last updated||3 Aug 2019|