Machinery & Metal business for sale in Fairfield
- Machinery & Metal
- Fairfield NSW 2165
- $5,500,000 + SAV
Australia's Leading Electroplating/chrome Plating Business!
MULTI-TIERED OPPORTUNITY T/O $7,800,000 (2022 Financial year)
This well-established business is offered for the first time in 31 years!
The metal finishes component of the business is at the forefront of the industry in electroplating, polishing & painting of metal.
Offering Australia's largest capacity for electroplating brass, copper, bronze, nickel, silver, gold & black nickel finishing onto mild steel, aluminium & stainless steel.
As industry leaders their repeat business rate is over 70%, handling large commercial work as well as the personal attention of a "one off" home redesign.
The chrome wheel division provides chrome plating for aluminium & steel wheels for trucks, trailers & buses.
Created as an "offshoot" of the metal finishes company, this part of the business has developed a large reputation for enhancing alloy & steel wheels supplied to dealerships & trailer manufacturers nationwide.
- Established in 1954 current owner since 1991.
- Very little competition.
- Highly trained & experienced staff.
- Specialist-built infrastructure 2,780m2 (approx..)
- Forecast revenue of up to $9,300,000 in the next 5 years.
- Owner is prepared to assist with extensive handover if required.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW;
- Asking Price; $5,500,000 + SAV
- Turnover; $7,800,000
- Adjusted Net Profit; $1,635,350
- Monthly Rent; $23,300 (+GST & $3,000 outgoings)
- Long Lease available to new owners.
Further information & financial history will be available after Confidentiality requirements have been completed.