Attractive Café with Excellent Track Record
Property ID: 1565339726 - required for telephone enquiry.
One of south-eastern suburbs’ most well-known and established café’s with an excellent financial track record is being offered for sale.
Operating in the attractive and high-growth south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne, this café has been operating for over 2 years and has quickly established itself as one of the most popular and well-known cafes in the area. Stable weekly revenue of $23k+ and coffee sales for 30kg coffee beans, with clear opportunities for future growth.
- Established around 2 years ago, this café has quickly secured its reputation as one of the leading café’s in Melbourne with an impressive track-record of consistent revenue growth.
- Operating in the attractive and high-growth south-eastern suburbs which is surrounded by residential, shopping and industrial areas allowing the café to attract a broad customer base including local office workers and residents.
- Inner-city style café with industrial chic design, wide open areas with significant natural light, fully fitted commercial kitchen, fully functioning bar with liquor licence, internal seating for 60 and external seating for 20.
- High-quality food with an exceptional menu and selling over 30kg coffee beans a week.
- Established operations with well-trained kitchen and wait staff.
- Attractive lease of 3 + 3 + 3 year options and annual rent and outgoings of $41k (includes GST). Business is 1 year into the first 3 year period.
- Reasonable rent, outgoings and low running costs provides good and consistent cash flow.
- Currently taking $23k+ in weekly revenue which increases well above this level during summer and special events.
- Significantly large customer base who are regular and sticky, and always come to the café regardless of any nearby competition. Currently providing catering to nearby businesses and private events given the existing liquor licence in place.
- Social media presence that is second to none with around 5,000 followers on Instagram (which continues to grow daily) and numerous features on leading cafe publications including Broadsheet, Urbanlist and The Age.
- Excellent reviews on all online platforms including 4.7/5 on Facebook, 4.2/5 on Google, 4/5 on Tripadvisor and 3.4/5 on Zomato.
- Once-off opportunity to own such a well-established café in a very attractive location and with an excellent reputation, brand name and social presence.
- While the business is already popular for private functions and events, huge opportunity to grow this part of the business given the liquor licence in place.
- Large scale and fully-equipped commercial kitchen is perfectly set-up to expand the catering part of the business.
- Business would be ideal for investors seeking to enter the café market, investors or existing operators looking for a strong platform to expand.
Further details about the business will be provided to interested parties upon signing of a Confidentiality Agreement.